URGENT!! Aquarius Man and Scorpio Woman Compatibility?!!?

Is it a good love match? PLEASE HELP! I don't know how much you need but here is some information:

Aquarius Man- Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Taurus, Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Capricorn

Libra-Scorpio-ish Cusp Woman- Sun in Libra, Moon in Cancer, Mercury in Scorpio, Venus in Sagittarius, Mars in Sagittarius

what do you think about all the signs? Not just sun sign. I heard that these two don't match but i think it sounds good. I know it says Sun in Libra but its totally Scorpio girl! I just want to know if you think it sounds like a good relationship for love and marriage. I have heard positive and negative stories so i thought it would be different if you had other signs to go by.I am not that good with Astrology. Also do you know what is a good match for Libra-Scorpio? Other than an Aquarius.. Please be serious. And let me know if you need more information. Thank you!

P.S... I am the Scorpio girl and i like an Aquarius ;)

Best Answer

dear,The relationship may have to face a lot of hardships as an Aquarius man is unpredictable and a Scorpio woman is very emotional and demanding. They are very strong and firlmy stick to their words. She expects a lot from her partner and if not receiving the same can turn this relatinship upside-down. To make this relationship successful, a Scorpio woman has to cool her temperament down and accept the man as he is, without much expectations. On the other hand, an Aquarius man also has to make compromises to make her happy.

Scorpio Female Aquarius Male Compatibility

A Scorpio and Aquarius are not at all compatible.

They will be attracted to each other at first but when the relationship gets serious they'll realize how much they can't stand each other.

Both signs are very stubborn and both want their own way.

An aquarius will get frustrated and jealous of a scorpio's mysterious way and lifestyle. While a scorpio will be annoyed with aquarius always wanting to know their "business".

There's a lot of disagreement and of course arguing between these two signs.

They will mainly stay together for a long period of time because of sexual desires, or the scorpio basically getting something from the aquarius that benefits them which can be lead back to sex..

As a scorpio, I think you'll be more compatible to a Pisces, mainly because they're our compatible sign.

I'm however attracted to Sagitarius but I know that it doesn't go beyond attraction..

Source(s): My mother is a scorpio - step dad Aquarius My sister an aquarius - boyfriend scorpio Me scorpio - ex boyfriend Aquarius ... it's weird right? I guess i'm the only one that got out while i could. lol they both have kids in between their relationships so theyre kind of stuck together forever

The relationship might be strange and awkward at times. The Scorpio likes to have control over their partner. That will be a turn off for the aquarius who likes freedom. On the other hand the Scorpio might find the Aquarius un emotional or blunt at times and that can cripple important romantic connections for the Scorpio. If they communicate well then they can go past these problems and have a great relationship.

Ashley that is so funny.

I'm an Aquarius and I seem to get along well with Scorpios and I don't find all of them that secretive but some of them like to disappear and do their own thing and be anti social. I think Aqua and Scorpio are kind of similar in some ways. Scorpios are deep and I find their views interesting although I find how they disappear confusing sometimes. However, now I don't take it personal I just let them be and return whenever it is they wish to speak.

I see them as kind hearted and genuine.

• 5 years agoReport

I'm a scorpio woman. Im not jealous. The best match i found is with Virgo. Very laid back, good care taker, great sex, but that's as far as it goes. Taurus excellent fireworks sex, that's it....So hard to say. I give a 100%in a committed relationship, I am your best ally.

I have some friends scorpio and they we match in various aspects, how what the thinks that we thinks of some aspects of the life, scorpio understand acuarius closer than perfect... Your moon can help in the relation, cause she is scorpio and are opposite signs, can be a good relationship.. or not. But some elements of this relation have a good match like your moon and her moon, in the love, you are very romanticist but shy, and she can be a bit shy too, but if both have love to the other person, it can be very cute. If she is libra you can have a very good match cause both are air signs, but you dont like that the people give orders to you, and you probably hate the jealous people, and you will have some of this with this person. but not even important. In general your signs except sun sign match very good, but the last word is from the personal experience. Good Luck!

Source(s): My own experience

Learn just how to entice girls with this particular guide https://tr.im/DNtbL , Tao of badass.

With Tao of Badass you can learn a lots of recommendations and practices, correctly shown, nicely penned and actually very wealthy in assets on this subject, how exactly to seduce a woman.

That manual will educate you on what all women are interested in and what they try to find in man. The absolute most informative part of this guide is that reveals some perfectly know phrases we constantly use that stops our development

in a past years before we got married im secretly in love to scorpio woman, she doesnt know how much i care, coz were known to be unemotional guy, i always use my brain before my heart, but even my brain ,shouting her name!

i find myself wanting her always in my arms, i want to protect her cherish her, a passion ,,

she makes me believe in God. and now i choose her not only because she complete me is that because i want her for the rest of my life, at the end we have beautiful chidlren and stay strong. shes a moody woman but i learned how to manage it

(Yes they are not compatible coz they have so many differences ,its like a positive and negative,, with an attraction. but in reality the true recipe in relationship is love not a zodiac sign)

You are a Libra, if your sun is in Libra, you are a Libra.

You need to list houses and degrees, or else you will have an inaccurate reading. Basing upon only the bare minimum what you have listed I would say you are very good friends, nothing more.

Have you ever asked yourself why you find things like this so fascinating? The reason, I suspect, is because down inside you feel uncertain and nervous about the future and think these things might help you feel more confident.

But this is precisely why I urge you to put your trust in God alone for the future. As I have often said, predictions like these about the future are almost never on target (or else they are too vague to really mean anything). Why build your life around them or get your guidance from them? They are only a substitute for the guidance you really need—which is from God.

My other concern, however, is one that I hope you will take very seriously. These things may seem innocent and amusing at first—but it's easy to get more and more fascinated with them, and eventually become involved in occult practices that are not from God.

Don't be misled: Occult practices are not from God, but from spiritual forces opposed to God. Instead, put your faith and trust in Christ. When we know Him, we know we are safely in His hands no matter what the future holds. The Bible is right: "When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists ... should not a people inquire of their God?" (Isaiah 8:19).

http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/

• Skorpia5 years agoReport

I love God too. And just cuz someone is curious about something doesnt make them a bad or ignorant person.spiritual forces are always good.and newsflash sometimes God guides us towards others to get help where he thinks we need
      if its thru astrology and its positive..so be it.