Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Best Hair Growth Pills?

Im what to try it but Im a little skeptical. What do you recommend for beginners. Suggestions and avice.

Favorite Answer

None.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t have to approve supplements — no agency in the United States does. Because of inadequate quality control and inspection, supplements contaminated with heavy metals, pesticides, or prescription drugs have been sold to unsuspecting consumers. And FDA rules covering manufacturing quality don’t apply to the companies that supply herbs, vitamins, and other raw ingredients.

Beginning in February 2008, they experienced one symptom after another: diarrhea, joint pain, HAIR LOSS, lung problems, and fingernails and toenails that fell off. FDA has received numerous reports of harm associated with the use of these products, including stroke, liver injury, kidney failure, heart palpitations, and death. 3-15-11

Google: MSN "Vitamins Can Do More Harm Than Good."

According Dr. Melissa Piliang, a dermatologist at the Cleveland Clinic. Americans spent an estimated $176 million on hair loss products last year, and chances are some of that money was not well spent. Don’t let charming salon owners, seductive ads or fancy gimmicks convince you otherwise.

CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements.  According to Everyday Health, here's an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK.  It is false advertisements.

Google: Are Supplements Good For You? About 3,350,000,000 results (0.13 seconds) 

THEN Google: Are vitamins & supplements good for you? About 230,000,000 results (0.17 seconds). Some can actually shorten your life!

Google: Hair growth caused other men nationwide in class-action lawsuits. About 1,640,000 results (0.10 second.

If you're healthy, & very active, your nails are growing, your hair should be growing RIGHT NOW.

Babies can do that, by drinking their milk. . . . so can you, so can any of us without any help. From your: good genes, good hair care and all the healthy foods from Mother Nature, that's where you get all your vitamins & minerals for growing from head to toes. Shampoos are meant for cleaning the hair, not for growing.

If you've straightened your hair in the past, it may grow slowly or none at all.

Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" - Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative. Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a hair commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results.

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .

Cutting your split ends yourself, spend 5-10 mins. on a sunny day so you can easily spot them, using a 2" scissors, cut strand by strand, section by section, allowing new growth to take over. Then 2x a year, get a good hair cut. This won't speed things up, but it will make the hair look healthier while it's growing. Even healthy hair like mine get them, due to normal brushing & styling.

Remember: The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'. Mechanical, chemical, or thermal styling. Hair straighteners and relaxers top the hair products pose the greatest risks. Hair relaxers, related products marketed heavily to African-American women, are dangerous because they may contain powerful chemicals such as lye, a toxic substance also used in drain cleaners.

Man-made products & supplements can do more harm than good.

Beginning in February 2008, they experienced one symptom after another: diarrhea, joint pain, HAIR LOSS, lung problems, and fingernails and toenails that fell off. FDA has received numerous reports of harm associated with the use of these products, including stroke, liver injury, kidney failure, heart palpitations, and death. 3-15-11.

Hair Growth Pills

1

Source(s): #1 Hair Loss Solution : http://HairLoss.siopu.com/?fiK

2

Source(s): Hairloss Solutions http://sparkindl.info/HowToStopHairLoss

Biotin really worked for me that is just my experience with it.You don't have to overdose on it nothing is good ofr you in excess but a natural daily dose biotin helped me grow my hair super fast & do not wash it much I know that sounds gross but it is true too much washing & conditioning strips hair. I started taking biotin & a multi-vitiam & washing my hair less, less heat on it, do a mask or some deep conditioning treatment 1 time a week every other week,& I can tell you my hair is growing super fast,so you can not just take biotiin and think it will help you have to take other steps, less damage like coloring it do a semi permadant color rather than permadant don't over wash don't over heat & when use heat use heat protector on it & trim it every so many months, don't let them tell yu that yu have to trim every ,month not true, i got 1 good hair cut got off all the damage that had happened to me, than a trim on dead ends every so many months. That is my own personal experience I'am speaking for what worked for me only but I'm not a professional or saying this is what will work for everyone but it is all pretty true what I've done yu can google & see it works. But I did see big improvement on growth when I started using Biotin daily 5,000 t0 10,000 daily and I use a growth product called Wild Growth I use the whole line you can find it at Sally"s Beauty Supply or Amazon & anyone can use it, instructions on bottle & I use that when i wash my hair & 1 off day when i don't & all this has helped my hair grew super fast. Good-Luck I know how the journey of growing your hair is so frustrating & it is not as quick as we'd like it to be & everybody is different so 1 thing that works for someone might not for the other but just keep trying to find what works best for yu & stick to it cause yu cant not do 10 different things yu have to stick to a routine, that's what i have found out for myself anyway.. (Happy Growing! :)

You can actually buy hair vitamins that make your hair grow faster and thicker. Pre-natal vitamins will help too. Also, when I lost hair from an illness, I used Mane 'n Tail conditioner. It was made for horses, to grow hair really quickly for horse shows so they would look perfect. You just pour a little dab, about the size of a nickel, in your hand, and with fingertips, rub it into your scalp, not all through your hair if your hair is longer. Sleep in it and wash it out the next morning. I only did it twice a week and my hair grew back, so I don't know what it would do if it was used every night or every other night. Good luck.

Source(s): life experience.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aD6Ih

Some dermatologists prescribe the medication Rogaine. In fact, this medication might be able to be purchased over the counter. (without a prescription)You do not take this internally. It is usually a foam or cream. A good mulitvitamin and mineral supplement would be a good choice. You have to be careful about scammers when it comes to hair growth supplements.

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://biturl.im/aU0sE While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

Nothing will increase hair growth rates - just be patient & look after what you have

Haircare products claiming to increase hair growth rate are some of the biggest scams around - all based on fraud.

Biotin : your body produces its own biotin - far in excess of what it can use & excretes the rest in your urine, Taking additional biotin is pointless & just gives you expensive urine (same with all other vitamins)

Source(s): Headed R&D for major haircare company

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://tinyurl.im/aH7qi While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

I had been suffering from hair loss for 5 years, they had been lost in group, I even had had no confidence to go out or meet anyone. But now, I'm a very confident man, I can approach any girl I want. Beautiful strong hair is my secret. Read more: