Why did Hitler have such a low opinion of Slavs?

I'm not a white nationalist or a white separatist or anything of that nature. I have not read his book Mein Kampf, but I'm seriously considering it because I have teachers/mentors who cannot answer valid questions about WWII (or WWI for that matter). So maybe if I try to understand his perception, I... show more I'm not a white nationalist or a white separatist or anything of that nature. I have not read his book Mein Kampf, but I'm seriously considering it because I have teachers/mentors who cannot answer valid questions about WWII (or WWI for that matter).

So maybe if I try to understand his perception, I could understand why he did the things he did.

Do you know why he felt the way he did about Slavs though? It just doesn't make sense to me.
Update: Original liberal, that was low... lol... Do you mean like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbcH_qYke... ?
Update 2: Very interesting scooter! Revisionism?
Update 3: Scooter, I didn't mean you were using revisionism. I meant, I had heard a lot about Auschwitz, especially in high school. But never about that. I was questioning my public education, not the facts you've stated.