Derek
Derek asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why did Hitler have such a low opinion of Slavs?

I'm not a white nationalist or a white separatist or anything of that nature. I have not read his book Mein Kampf, but I'm seriously considering it because I have teachers/mentors who cannot answer valid questions about WWII (or WWI for that matter).

So maybe if I try to understand his perception, I could understand why he did the things he did.

Do you know why he felt the way he did about Slavs though? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Original liberal, that was low... lol... Do you mean like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbcH_qYkeTc

Youtube thumbnail

?

Very interesting scooter! Revisionism?

Scooter, I didn't mean you were using revisionism. I meant, I had heard a lot about Auschwitz, especially in high school. But never about that. I was questioning my public education, not the facts you've stated.

Best Answer

its hard to say why left wing extremists like Hitler are so filled with hate and vengeance .

They are intolerant fascists that don't respect people who are different than themselves.

The most common opinion at the time for Slavs and Russians was that they were half animal. Of the Russians, Hitler used to say they don't even have flush toilets.

19 of the 41 camps called "Auschwitz" were originally opened to house Russian prisoners of war. Hundreds of thousands of them were murdered as soon as they arrived. Auschwitz Birkenau gained a reputation that make people forget that fact.

***************

I'm sorry, did you say "revisionism" ?

The only historical sources I ever read are original documents, like Mein Kempf. Opinions written years after the fact are a dime a dozen and out of context.

When Hitler was building the Nazi party in Munich, he said the same kinds of things he wrote while in prison. Sources are easy to find. Try it.

he was an obsessed man and maybe he knew it. Some strong ideologies can be ridiculous and destructive to society. On the positive, he was a strong leader, did some good for his country. However, the dark side of his mind took over his racial goals; it did not work.

• Albee

Liberals, like hitler, tend to be intolerant of people different than themselves. It's why they're so hate-driven.

Go to any Slavic country and you'll find out.