Is Call of Duty Elite worth it?

I'd rather have answers to people that gave it. But anyways, I'm pretty amazing at COD. Been doing gamebattles for it since WOrld at War. I know the map packs come with it but the new maps always blow so don't care about that. Is the tournament system fun?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Call of Duty Elite is a ripoff. It is a highly revamped version of the theater mode and statistics tracker from Call of Duty: Black Ops. The service is astonishingly overpriced, $49.99 a year. Other first-person shooters, such as the Halo and Battlefield series, offer similar services for free. Activision is making you save $10 on map packs that you don't even want. The rest of the features on Call of Duty Elite are also useless. With the service, you will be able to form "official" clans that add bonuses to gameplay to isolate the players that don't pay for the service. They also add "Elite TV", which contains two "shows". One is of people showing clips of entertaining Call of Duty plays with commentary. The other "show" is a live action episodic series that is about people playing Call of Duty. Both features (clans and commentaries) already existed in the previous Call of Duty communities. So do yourself a favor and stay away from the premium version of Call of Duty Elite.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, call of duty elite is not worth it. you end up paying so much money and all you get is two map packs, which will soon be released for non elite members, and you also get to watch watch cod videos of famous grouops of people versing each other, such as rappers vs rockstars in cod match.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Elite is loose, top type Elite expenses funds. specific the only thank you to get the maps is with top type. No it is not worth it. you pay for the right comparable ingredient you have already got. use the money you need to spend on elite to purchase battlefield 3.

• 9 years ago

No, it's a waste of money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

no dont they just wana make money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.