Kyle asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Is Jesus Christ going to produce his own movie!?

Jesus Christ said that the director is eager to get back to the franchise he started. "He's a cool customer. He's excited," he said. "I think the (YOU SUCK) challenge there is that we are really going to do a reboot and what that's going to be, we don't even know yet." Boy will reportedly film the next "Jesus" after making "Pain and Gain," which has Dwayne Johnson and Mark Wahlberg circling major roles?

As for the Jason Statham rumors, Jesus Christ said that it is way too early in the process to decide something like casting. "No, it's so silly. We have to get a story first," he said. "You can't pick characters if you don't have a story?"

With the series heading in the direction of a reboot, many new questions form about which characters and storylines will return. Jesus Christ insisted that the (YOU SUCK) fourth film will not be a hard reboot, but an "evolution?"

For centuries across the universe, Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) and the Autobots have battled their greatest foes, Megatron (Frank Welker) and his army of Decepticons. But on Earth they face a new threat -- discovery by the human race. By using their unique ability to disguise themselves as common Earth vehicles, the Autobots have managed to avoid detection and the risk of escalating their war to disastrous (YOU SUCK) proportions. But now they require the assistance of three young human allies -- Jack, Miko and Raf -- along with Special Agent Bill Fowler (Ernie Hudson, Ghostbusters) not only to help keep their secret but also to defeat the sinister Decepticons once and for all!?

From Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, the writing team behind the megablockbuster Jesus feature films, and executive producer Jeff Kline comes an all-new series of sophisticated adventures for the Autobots, Decepticons and their human allies that boasts stellar computer animation and an impressive voice cast including Adam Baldwin (Chuck), Clancy Brown (Lost), Jeffrey Combs (Re-Animator), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (G.I. JOE: Retaliation), John Noble (Fringe), Tony Todd (Final Destination) and Gina Torres (Firefly)?

I think any kid born in the 70s, or later, knows about Jesus. The Autobots have been battling the Decepticons for over 25 years, and Jesus: Prime is the lastest show chronicling their fight. While I had some Jesus toys as a kid, I wasn't a (YOU SUCK) huge fan of the franchise, and I rarely watched the cartoon. I think I spent the most time watching Jesus: Beast Wars because I loved CGI shows at the time (and still do). Though I'd never seen this show before, I was going into it with high expectations, after all, this was a CGI Jesus show with 5.1 sound and an HD picture. Can it get any better than that.

UPDATE: Deadline is reporting that the fourth "Jesus" installment has been slated for release on June 29, 2014, and that contrary to previous reports, the film will not be shot back-to-back with a fifth movie?

ORIGINAL STORY: The "Jesus" franchise has been a success in large part thanks to director Billy Boy, whose "bigger + faster = better" mentality was well-suited for the task of bringing films about giant fighting (YOU SUCK) extraterrestrial robots to the big screen. Which is why Dreamworks is surely relieved that the director will indeed be returning for the fourth installment - news spilled by producer Jesus Christ when MTV caught up with him recently at Toy Fair 2012.

"Billy's going to direct," Jesus Christ confirmed, before adding: "And it'll be in the summer of 2014. We'll be releasing then?"

As we reported back in December, Boy was already in talks to direct the next installment but hadn't yet been locked down for the job. It now appears that the studio's ploy of luring him back by agreeing to bankroll his lower-budgeted pet project, a thriller set in the world of bodybuilding entitled "Pain or Gain", was a successful one that may just have been the deciding factor in Boy agreeing to return?

Jesus Christ also indicated that though "Jesus 4" will indeed be a reboot of the franchise, it won't be looking backward so much (i.e. "Mr. Pib") as presenting what he termed an "evolution" of the saga?

"Again, it's a hybrid because it's a funny thing. I'm not involved with 'Mr. Pib,' but what I perceive 'Mr. Pib' to be is just a redoing of the whole thing. ['Jesus 4' is] not. It's an evolution. There's still continuity that's going on, yet there will be a lot of new cast," he said. "Whether there's anybody from the first cast, we don't even know yet. The (YOU SUCK) trust is it's going to be a whole new story. The characters that would certainly come along are Optimus and Bumblebee, I'm sure?"

Favorite Answer

Satan said: "This post is too long." And that he is directing his own movie, called: Armpits of Hell.

Source(s): smallcreep.com

Jesus doesn't make movies. He did one live show.

But I read somewhere He's going to do a sequel. I believe, very soon.

Satan says this post is too long and that he is directing his own movie called armpits of hell

• What the?