Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

why cant kids from USA find USA in the map?

because i think they should invest more in education in iraq and africa, poor little kids.

i like how much this potato makes so much sense in my essay.

Update:

my grammar ez good huehueheuheu

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I can find just about any country on a map. I can also use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation (sorry to list all three, but someone commented earlier about only listing grammar), which you can not. And I just noticed the "my grammar ez good" comment, so ignore all this ^.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, Americans invented the personal computer, microchip, internet (which is different from the world wide web), the electrical grid running the PC etc. I think that's what matters. Now work on your grammar...

;)

• Mark
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I am 99% sure they are making fun of such tests. (Americans like to make jokes, which some people don't seem to understand. For instance, if an American asks a Canadian if they live in an igloo, they're probably joking.)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.