How to become a Voice Actor for someone like Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

I was wondering, what are the steps I take in becoming a voice over actor? I have a Youtube channel where I do many voices and have my vviewers tell me all the time I should do voices for a cartoon character. And it is my ultimate dream. But I don't know how to get into the buisiness. I live on the East Coast,... show more I was wondering, what are the steps I take in becoming a voice over actor? I have a Youtube channel where I do many voices and have my vviewers tell me all the time I should do voices for a cartoon character. And it is my ultimate dream. But I don't know how to get into the buisiness. I live on the East Coast, a few states below NY, so I'm not really near anything big.
Is there a way to submit a demo reel to copmanies or something? And if so, which accept free ones? And which would be a good one to?
I've been to a few voice over seminars that had us practice with pro equiptment, BUT they only talked about commercial voice overs not acting/cartoons.
I don't think I have the voice for commercials. I just wanted to know what the right steps would be.
Thanks
Update: Oh and if you want a link to my channel just send me a message and I can send you the link (I just don't want it to be public)