D asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 8 years ago

What is the weather like in the Cameron Highlands in Malaysia?

I work for a multi-national. I am a New Zealander. My wife is an artist. She is from Ukraine. We have a daughter aged 3. We both speak English and Russian. I have been posted to the Cameron Highlands. I have lived in Palo Alto, Miami, Kiev, Auckland, NZ and Sydney, Australia.

• Fruity
    Favorite Answer

Hi there,

Umm, i saw many questions posted regarding Cameron Highlands. Well, i start of with the weather. Its always around 25C in the day and it can go as low as 12C in the night. And sometime it can get real chilly if it rains being at a peak of the highland.

Cameron is a very tiny town which is about 3hours drive from KL city. You will not experience expat community to be around much.It has a limited amount of entertainment and nightlife to choose from.,

just a few restaurants serving different kind of cuisine like Chinese Steamboat also know as Hot Pot ,patronized by most tourist due to the cold weather, or a cup of good English Tea with a scone during tea time and some Malay specialty, Nasi Lemak, a common spicy dish that comes with rice

and a mixture of meat and vegetables. It's really yummy if you can take the heat.

There were be greenery everywhere with Tea plantation, Strawberry Farms, Vegetable/ Fruits Farms

and Flowers nursery. If you like Mardi grass you can climb one of the mountains that takes you right up to the other side of the peak,which is really beautiful.

I think for shopping, you have to go either to the city or estates going towards the city where there have micro supermarkets and malls. Visit the site below with the latest update of Cameron. And an early Welcome to Malaysia ! Hopefully, you'll enjoy your stay.

Source(s): wikitravel.org/en/Cameron_Highlands
  • samas

different than for Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Fraser Hills and Bukit Tinggi... yet yet another highland trip trip spot that i'd desire to rather propose so which you would be waiting to bypass is the Mount Kinabalu national Park in Kundasang, Sabah. It has between the main attractive organic and organic organic international indoors the international and on the instant listed as between the international's historic previous website by using making use of the UN. attractive countless land of vegetables farm fields greets you upon arrival and the climate is cool and breezy. The majestic Mount Kinabalu is ever present day and seen. it fairly is wisely between the appropriate places to get excitement from nature at its purest.

The temperature is slightly lower compared to other places in Malaysia. Also, the breeze is very much cooler. However, it will still be the equatorial climate of hot and wet.

I think it's just similar to other places in Malaysia with colder temperature.