Can I wear my soccer uniform to football camp?

I just sign up for football camp over the summer and was wondering if I could wear my soccer uniform to the camp. I want to wear it because I kind of feel like I want to represent my school at the regional camp.

So:

Will my soccer jersey be able to handle football practice? (Football involves much more contact than soccer.

Would it be weird?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Although it may be weird, you are allowed to wear your soccer uniform to football camp :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

The fact that you want to wear it to "represent your school" is a thinly veiled attempt to try to be a malcontent for a cause. it's camp...plus it's not soccer. You just want to do that to be some sort of contrarian. If you signed up for a camp and, presumably, had your parents pay for pads and a helmet, then the least you could do is just be a not-wierdo and be a part of the football team...after all, individuality is not really a good football trait...if you're out there just doing what you want to do, your whole team suffers substantially.

• GTAP!!
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No you can't!! You can't disgrace the football field with the soccer jersey. The football players will make fun of you and beat on you.

Yes it would.

• 8 years ago

No and yes.

Source(s): NFL fan for 409 years
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.