Can I wear my soccer uniform to football camp?

I just sign up for football camp over the summer and was wondering if I could wear my soccer uniform to the camp. I want to wear it because I kind of feel like I want to represent my school at the regional camp.

So:

Will my soccer jersey be able to handle football practice? (Football involves much more contact than soccer.

Would it be weird?

Favorite Answer

Although it may be weird, you are allowed to wear your soccer uniform to football camp :)

The fact that you want to wear it to "represent your school" is a thinly veiled attempt to try to be a malcontent for a cause. it's camp...plus it's not soccer. You just want to do that to be some sort of contrarian. If you signed up for a camp and, presumably, had your parents pay for pads and a helmet, then the least you could do is just be a not-wierdo and be a part of the football team...after all, individuality is not really a good football trait...if you're out there just doing what you want to do, your whole team suffers substantially.

• GTAP!!

No you can't!! You can't disgrace the football field with the soccer jersey. The football players will make fun of you and beat on you.

Yes it would.

No and yes.

Source(s): NFL fan for 409 years