In the long run, will bombing Iran enhance the security of the U.S. and Israel?

1) What would Moses do?

2) What would Jesus do?

3) What would Mohammed do?

4) Would Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed agree on this question, or disagree?

---------------------------------

"The Long Run"

I used to hurry a lot, I used to worry a lot

I used to stay out till the break of day

Oh, that didn't get it,

It was high time I quit it

I just couldn't carry on that way

Oh, I did some damage, I know it's true

Didn't know I was so lonely , till I found you

You can go the distance

We'll find out in the long run

(in the long run)

We can handle some resistance

If our love is a strong one (is a strong one)

People talkin' about is

they got nothin' else to do

When it all comes down we will

still come through

In the long run

Ooh, I want to tell you, it's a long run

You know I don't understand why you don't

treat yourself better

do the crazy things that you do

'Cause all the debutantes in Houston, baby,

couldn't hold a candle to you

Did you do it for love?

Did you do it for money?

Did you do it for spite?

Did you think you had to, honey?

Who is gonna make it?

We'll find out in the long run

(in the long run)

I know we can take it

if our love is a strong one

(is a strong one)

Well, we're scared, but we ain't shakin'

Kinda bent, but we ain't breakin'

in the long run

in the long run

in the long run, [etc.]

Favorite Answer

No,,personally I look forward to the day both Israel and the US are wiped off the map,,

A large number of unknown consequences could derive from attacking Iran, regardless of what countries do it.

Moses would pick up his staff and throw a curse.

Jesus would not be so uptight; he would say, "Let the one who is without sin, cast the first bomb."

Mohammed would ask if they were infidels, Jews or Christians, before deciding what to do.

All three of these religious heroes would have different opinions, I'm afraid, but Jesus and Mohammed, were famous for their ability to think about a problem before deciding on an action.

• Thomas

The answer is no. This invasion will trigger WWIII. If you haven't noticed, the US does not produce it's own goods any longer and the constant wars are bankrupting the nation. Though the US is in an economic crisis, the government is growing larger and spending more money. People will soon wake up to the loss of austerity measures and a totalitarian dictatorship. - These things the government are doing is text book on the road to tyranny.

• Nous

Yes and no!

Yes because they already have missiles capable of hitting deep into America and are seeking to put a nuclear warhead on them. They have called america the great satan and pledged to destroy it and Israel. How many millions of dead would be acceptable for them to create before you consider war?

But no as well since it is likely to provoke a large amount of terrorist attacks and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have left us with trillions of debts that will take decades to pay off and produced 46 MILLION Americans living below the poverty line!

But the serious question remains can any country allow a country that has pledged to annihilate other countries ever be allowed to produce a weapon of mass destruction?

The distant places problem raised is greater by way of fact they're clever scientists there who can advance nuclear skill. they could then connect something of the international's united states of america who won't sign the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty like right here...Israel, North Korea and Pakistan.

No. You will Trigger a M.A.D war, they involve every country nuking each other untill the earth turn in a Desert wasteland

It will be the worst mistake for both America and Israel,No one will ever make friendship with them and yes Allah has started to take care oof both these countries by giving the worst snowfall in Israel and tornadoes in America.

We're bankrupting our nation with all of these unnecessary wars, the last thing we need is another.

• Vin

Take target practice where you can.