What is the most wanted job field in Software Engineering, programming field?

i did JAVA(OCPJP 6),And Web developing. I don't like to do mobile app development. because everyone doing it now. I need different Job like cyber security Web Field.. what should i learn.. Java,php.Network ???

Favorite Answer

As you have done Java and Java is really high paying if you posses skills and knowledge and you can become a Java architect and there are lots of job in mobile application development. As you mentioned you are not interested in mobile application development and looking for job in Web security so networking would be right field but again you need to do study for that.

I would say do the job that you really enjoy doing not the one that is high paying in market; with time jobs that pay you may not find interesting to work and explore but with even if jobs that are not easy to find and hard to earn but you enjoy you can innovate and explore and earn. Good Luck!

I would suggest you start looking for what types of positions that are open in your area and base your choice on that.