Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 8 years ago

Sony Cybershot DSC-W370?

I dropped my sony cybershot today, and now it wont let me take pictures. And it tells me to turn the power off and then back on, but this does not work. Also(please exscuse my lack of camera knowledge), the part that extends when you zoom in/out, seems to be stuck. Any help would be great.

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

they are the two valuable, simple little digicams with almost comparable specs. the sony expenditures rather greater effective (in spite of the fact that if the photographs wont be any greater effective constructive). i've got have been given below no circumstances enjoyed the variety factor of the sony T-sequence- with the sliding conceal, or the adherence to their proprietary memory sticks. so- on those minor components, i ought to bypass with the Canon. until finally you in basic terms like an inner lens format- then the Sony is for you. in spite of the shown actuality that- for that value- so which you could to determine the SD700IS or 800IS (for 28mm huge perspective). the image stabilization could be greater effective smart than the version between 6 and seven Mpix. Plus, you get a 4x zoom particularly of a 3x. Or, for an indoor, social digicam, you will do greater effective constructive with a fuji F31fd. it is have been given 2-3 stops greater effective constructive low delicate usual overall performance and 580 pictures from a can charge on the battery. candy.