Downloading Music? Any tips?

I nedd a free way to download music.

I don't have any money at buy songs... and limewire doesn't work.

Do you know of an easy secure way to easily downlaod music????

Thank you :)

Favorite Answer

I've tried out loads of mp3 sites, both free and paid. I found that with free music downloads sometimes I would get a virus which was very annoying. I now use Iomoio - you pay 16¢ a song but its worth it! They have all the latest chart artists and over three million songs. If you use the link below they even give you 2 free tracks to try it out.Also bear in mind that you don't want to get busted and fined! Well worth checking out

You can download the free app "free music download" to download music. I use it all the time

Download the app "junowallet".

My code is YG736332. You earn free gift cards like itunes, starbucks,etc., by downloading apps.

SPOTIFY! its legal, and in "the cloud"

www.spotify.com/