Justin Bieber Haters: What About Justin Bieber Makes You Hate Him?

BTW, I am the president of the JBHC, and I do have 9 members :D

I need your opinions why YOU hate him.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that I will show any answer to the JBCH co founder.

Favorite Answer

First off,you need a life.And all these other fat nerds who hate on him because they want to be famous and have his money.Whether you think he can sing or not is irrelevant,because there are plenty of other celebs in the music industry that can't hold a note but you don't see them getting so much bad press like Justin.And all these "Justin Bieber needs to die" is completely inappropriate.How would you like it if someone was making death threats against your brother or your son?It's not a joke grow the hell up!

I'm not a fan because basically, his voice is autotuned, his songs are most likely written by someone else and if not still have no substance or any tune to them that I can work out, his hair has been styled deliberately like a "please pick me" puppy and even though he's been created to appeal purely to 12 year old girls he's being celebrated and cheered on by the media as if he's the new messiah. He is the young Donny Osmand in tight jeans with no discernible unique talent, family planningly tight jeans and quite frankly his girly puckering llama face is just cashing in on the vunerable youth of this world who will gladly hand over their pocket money to anyone they're told is good, no matter how lazy and worthless the product is that they're actually buying. As Victor Meldrew from One Foot In The Grave once said: At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

- Dan

because she can`t sing and is a loser when ever i hear it ppl want to hang themselfs and you, are the leader well go to hell or suck a di.ck or JBS oh wait you can`t because she does not have one, go listen to really music like Led Zeppelin or Rolling stones or anything, Jb is the worst s.h.i.t i ever herd every fan should rip out their eras out. :D

Source(s): i`m a doctor i know best

For starters: EVERY-FREAKING-THING. he's not that talented, not good looking, and I honestly don't get why people are so crazy about him. Sorry If that's harsh but it's true