I want Ron Paul to win the Elections?

But will he win or will Obama just get through

Best Answer

Representative Paul is a sociopathic anarchist who has been working fervently to destroy the Federal government by cashing one paycheck after another for almost a quarter century. Why would anyone want him to win anything after contributing less than nothing for over two decades?

At least President Obama has made good on over 80% of his promises and made life better for millions of Americans. Frankly, Representative Paul appears to be on the Re-Elect President Obama campaign.

• Doug B

I want the Sharks to win the Stanley Cup. Looks like we're both going to live with disappointment.

Ron Paul has no real support, is last in delegates, and is a non-factor in the GOP primaries. He's this generation's Pat Paulson, eternally running and becoming more and more of a joke every time.

Well I support Ron Paul and I know he won't win the GOP Race

and I hope obama doesn't get another second term

• Icon

Republicans seem to be going for Romney, so Obama's probably going to win.

Yes Ron Paul Imagine a world with slavery again .But this time its the poor .

I want a pony, but that does not change the fact that Obama will EASILY win reelection!

Obama is not going to "just get through"....you'll see!

Win the election? How funny, he can't even win a caucus.

Sorry He's old,we need young blood in Washington.Don't you remember Regan with his dementia and Nancy running the country in his last 4 years.

Not gonna happen. Obama is the only chance we have of getting the country back to Clinton years economy.

Ron Paul would beat Obama head to head. So would Mitt Romney.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/201...