I want Ron Paul to win the Elections?

But will he win or will Obama just get through

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Representative Paul is a sociopathic anarchist who has been working fervently to destroy the Federal government by cashing one paycheck after another for almost a quarter century. Why would anyone want him to win anything after contributing less than nothing for over two decades?

At least President Obama has made good on over 80% of his promises and made life better for millions of Americans. Frankly, Representative Paul appears to be on the Re-Elect President Obama campaign.

• Doug B
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I want the Sharks to win the Stanley Cup. Looks like we're both going to live with disappointment.

Ron Paul has no real support, is last in delegates, and is a non-factor in the GOP primaries. He's this generation's Pat Paulson, eternally running and becoming more and more of a joke every time.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well I support Ron Paul and I know he won't win the GOP Race

and I hope obama doesn't get another second term

• Icon
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Republicans seem to be going for Romney, so Obama's probably going to win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes Ron Paul Imagine a world with slavery again .But this time its the poor .

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I want a pony, but that does not change the fact that Obama will EASILY win reelection!

Obama is not going to "just get through"....you'll see!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Win the election? How funny, he can't even win a caucus.

• 8 years ago

Sorry He's old,we need young blood in Washington.Don't you remember Regan with his dementia and Nancy running the country in his last 4 years.

• 8 years ago

Not gonna happen. Obama is the only chance we have of getting the country back to Clinton years economy.

• 8 years ago

Ron Paul would beat Obama head to head. So would Mitt Romney.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/201...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.