Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

What is the side effect of drinking 1 tab 12mg & 1 tab 6.25mg zolpidem (Ambien) & 5 mg of Clobazam (frisium)?

I already drank 1 tablet of 12.5 mg of Zolpidem, 1 tablet of Clobazam. I still cant sleep because of the increased toleration of my body to the substance.

Can I add half tablet of the Zolpidem (half tablet 6.25 mg of Zolpidem)?

Is there any side effect of this?

Favorite Answer

I think it would be stupid. This is from a drug interactions checker (http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_l...

"MONITOR: Central nervous system- and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically increased in patients taking multiple drugs that cause these effects, especially in elderly or debilitated patients.

MANAGEMENT: During concomitant use of these drugs, patients should be monitored for potentially excessive or prolonged CNS and respiratory depression. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities."