I need help with a name of a movie?

what is the movie called where a mother has two daughters and they get yellow fever and die and then later on in the movie her husband brings home a boy where later becomes there son

they live back in the day

please dont tell me where I can find it or where to look I need the name if the movie

Favorite Answer

Seasons of the Heart (1993) -- most likely

Actors: Leigh Lombardi, Sam Hennings, Claude Akins, Logan Hall, Yvonne De Carlo

Director: T.C. Christensen

Genres: Drama, Kids & Family

When Jed and Martha Richards agree to raise young, orphaned Daniel, Jed is delighted. But Martha, still grieving for her two little girls who died of cholera along on the trek across the American Plains, finds herself swept away each day i... more »n a thousand wistful memories. As her golden-haired daughters dance through her aching heart, she can't help comparing them to this awkward, dirty young boy who annoys her at every turn - and needs her so desperately. Jed and Danny both reach out to Martha, yet her anguish isolates her and threatens the marriage relationship. But spring sometimes comes unexpectedly, and for Martha it comes on a snowy Christmas Eve when Danny's innocent heart is finally able to rescue hers.

EDIT: If this is the right movie, please don't simply delete your posting; choose as Best Answer so that it will remain in the Yahoo! Q & A archives for others to find. This movie has been described before and there was no BA.