Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens Β· 8 years ago

Hygienically speaking, why doesn't Yahoo clean up its act?

I'm getting all sorts of error messages today. It's getting absurd.

Yahoo Answers is currently unavailable.

The profile you're looking for doesn't exist, perhaps they have (gulp) been suspended!

Unable to save your rating; please try again later.

You have 1,999 spelling errors.

Best Answer

I guess it is because we get what we pay for. The only good thing is the price is right.

• P.L.

There have been a tremendous amount of glitches on Y.A. this last few days. Sometimes when I am half way through typing an answer I find I've been thrown off am back at the list of questions from which I'd just chosen one to answer. Sometimes I click on a question and an advertisement pops up or the language changes to Chinese, Arabic or some other unknown (to me) language.

I often just shut down the computer for a while and hope that all will be well when I return.

properly the excellent way is to not use sponge in any respect, yet whilst u like, u can sterilise it on the microwave after u have used, placed on the microwave for a million/30min the bacterias are long previous. Cloths, do exactly not permit then humid or moist, placed on the heater or some thing like that in case you may attain your lower back's refrigerator you apart from could can dangle the cloths there and save then dry, so as that they won't be able to produce extra bacterias. Washing up brushes are trouble-free in simple terms placed bleach in a mug or some thing like that and once you have comprehensive your washing up take the extra severe grimy out of the comb and placed the comb interior the mug with bleach and stay the until next use to illustrate. ;)

• LeRoy

All of that and the note about a lot of punctuation also. Is Yahoo being operated by people entirely from foreign countries? I don't really mean to insult their intelligence but I believe their understanding of the english language leaves a bit to be desired. Can't we leave some things made in America to Americans to operate. No offense to our UK cousins, you just use our language in an uncommon way.

Yes, I think they need to do just that. It gives me questions from every category even though I specifically as for SC, and then it tells me I have all these spelling errors which I could not possibly have, as I have not typed that much. I am about ready to give it up.

Source(s): Me.

Yahoo has their fingers in too many pies to be bothered with Lil'ole Answers. It tells me questions have been deleted when they haven't and that they are not available when I post a comment....so I post it again... and there it is, twice! Grrrr

• john

In my opinion,too many users and not enough servers.This is just a guess.I notice the Yahoo articles run a bit slow.

• S

Me too.I feel like maybe my machine here took a trip into the Twilight Zone

I'm also having trouble checking my yahoo e-mail. They seem to be having technical problems all throughout the system.

• Sometimes I think it is just in certain areas..

I have not had any problems..

Maybe you need to clean out the cache??..I do this almost everyday..=)