Need names for zombies (like walkers, infected etc).?

Writing an infected (that's zombies to anyone not familiar with 28 days) story and would like some names for the infected (in the style of The Walking).

Cheers!

- Labrat.

(If it ever gets published I'll mention you guys in the acknowledgments. Don't hold your breath though).

Update:

Also I'm listening to Rammstein. You should do so as well.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Karen
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it depends on and should be based on the characteristics, symptoms and abilities (if they have any) of your Infected. As I don't know what your Infected are like, I can't really help you, so I'm sorry if my suggestions suck.

"Vacants" - As in 'empty', since the general concept of zombies suggest that they're no longer "there" in terms of brain functions and any humans infected quickly devolve into aggressive beings with no recollection of their former lives or who they are, only driven by an instinct to either kill or eat the uninfected beings that they come in contact with, depending on the story.

"Husks" - Same idea as "vacants".

..and that's basically all I've got, in terms of original ideas, anyway. I can come up with other variations of 'empty', but I think you get the point.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Flesh eaters

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You could have names like bones, rotten, dead man, flesh, rotten flesh, you could have names of sicknesses and call one bob just for fun.

Hope I helpped

• 8 years ago

is it set in a humuourous setting? then, sleep walkers. Droolers. sickening sound-makers, filthies and stenchies etc. if it is not, how about Zombies? unique right? i know. I am unique. duh! girl, retain zombies as they are. they are a legend as old as your mother's grandmother's grandmother's great grandmother. hence, if it is serious, leave them as Zombies....

Source(s): duh!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Bob, Bob and Bob

Source(s): Bob
  • 8 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.