I got hit,all his fault.we got statefarm,i and wife were injuired.we dnt want lawyer involved,wat can we do ?

we have neck and back injuires nothings broken,atfault driver has statefarm to.will ins take care of us or will litigation dictate their fate(atfault drv.).?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Get a lawyer and get rid of State Farm.

    -I have personally experienced them 'selling me down the river'. They will cut your balls off and then ask you to smile and hold your hand out to get the result.

    Let's not even talk about the hurricane "water damage" and not "wind damage" they pulled throughout the south a few years ago.

    Or should we?

    State Farm Ranked Fourth Worst Insurance Company in America


    Michele Ray says she felt secure with her State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. homeowner's insurance.

    Then a tornado struck her brick ranch house just outside Hendersonville, Tennessee, on April 7, 2006.


    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

    Your insurance company should negotiate to have all your expenses covered. That's what you pay for.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.