Swollen Liver and blood in mouth are connected?

At night I get a taste of blood in my mouth then when I make my way to the sink, I spit and there's a ton of blood. If this is any help, I recently was hospitalized due to an enlarged liver this past week for 3 days and extreme abdominal pains and I was throwing up bile. The doctors said they still don't... show more At night I get a taste of blood in my mouth then when I make my way to the sink, I spit and there's a ton of blood. If this is any help, I recently was hospitalized due to an enlarged liver this past week for 3 days and extreme abdominal pains and I was throwing up bile. The doctors said they still don't know what is causing my liver to be so big. They thought it was hepatitis A but that was negative or the stomach flu but that wasn't it. I do not have gingivitis either , my teeth are very clean and I have braces. The pain was starting to die down but then came back yesterday so bad that it was hard for me to sit up in bed. Any idea whats causing the pain or what the blood is from ?
3 answers 3