Christians, doesn't the sub-text of Genesis tell us everything we need to know about your religion?

Basically what Genesis tells us is that Adam and Eve could have stayed in the garden of eden, if it wasn't for the fact that they wanted to find something out. God, being the total bas-tard that he is, put a special tree in the garden and forbade them from eating from it (the tree of knowledge as it turns out,... show more Basically what Genesis tells us is that Adam and Eve could have stayed in the garden of eden, if it wasn't for the fact that they wanted to find something out. God, being the total bas-tard that he is, put a special tree in the garden and forbade them from eating from it (the tree of knowledge as it turns out, gee, what's that tell ya?) know what the easiest way to make kids want to do something? Tell them it's against the rules for them to do so.
And when they DID exactly what everyone with half a brain should know that they were going to do, he actually get's mad at them!

Your religion is anti-intellectual. It is anti-free thought and anti-self determination. I cannot think of a worse curse on mankind.
(well islam comes in second, but since it's an almost direct rip-off of christianity, I can't blame them 100%)
Update: Funny how NONE of you can refute what I said.
Which, is typical of you. You rant and rave and change the subject. Meanwhile the subject at hand is conveniently forgotten by you while you jump up and down with your hands over your ears yelling "Is not! Is not!"

Your childish nonsense is truly laughable.
Update 2: In color,
Thank you!
Update 3: Edom,

I know! And yet they actually defend their adherence to this brand of brain-sucking lunacy!
Update 4: More idiotic prattle; "Th subtext of genesis is that God created creation and he called it good. Then evil entered creation." How could that POSSIBLY happen if god created EVERYTHING? He MUST have created evil then too! If not, then evil either existed at the same time as him, or created itself. Either... show more More idiotic prattle;
"Th subtext of genesis is that God created creation and he called it good.

Then evil entered creation."

How could that POSSIBLY happen if god created EVERYTHING? He MUST have created evil then too! If not, then evil either existed at the same time as him, or created itself. Either way, he is not omnipotent. Why then call him god?

Honestly, you people keep proving my point over and over again and you can't even see it.