Please help me! I cannot remember the title or author of this book!?

I read this book a few years ago, I remember that it had a blue cover with a star in the upper left corner, and there was a camel caravan going across the desert on it. I also do not remember the characters names, but they were traveling with the wise men to Bethlehem, they were a boy and a girl who were siblings. They were homeless, but the boy can have prophetic dreams about a person if he sleeps touching that particular persons clothing. I really want to read this book again, so please help!!!

Favorite Answer

its Alphabet of Dreams by Susan Fletcher

try Shadow Spinner its my favorite book by her :)

Source(s): i read the book and worked at a library for over 2 years