What causes the mental abstract thought patterns, that make people decide to be Jehovah's Witnesses?

Is there a mental disease that is prevalent among persons that join this religious group? I know I was mentally deranged when I became a member 40 years ago, but I had a healing of my mind, by Jesus Christ, and now I am well. What causes this "Mentally Diseased" condition in active Jehovah's... show more Is there a mental disease that is prevalent among persons that join this religious group?

I know I was mentally deranged when I became a member 40 years ago, but I had a healing of my mind, by Jesus Christ, and now I am well.

What causes this "Mentally Diseased" condition in active Jehovah's Witnesses?

Is there a cure, besides leaving, and then being Called "Mentally Diseased"?

If you are around them, can you "catch it"?
Update: Homo-Sapiens...do you think is is a bit "harsh" to insinuate that people with other belief are "mentally diseased", or having "abstract mental thought patterns"?

I wonder where I got this idea?
Update 2: And yes, by the Holy Spirit, my thinking has been healed by the great physician, Jesus...do some people doubt Jesus' healing abilities?

I did, for 40 years.
Update 3: Leo, no sir, I am not trapped by my life today, but you are, and as a Christian, I am here to assist you in recognizing the Mental Disease you have. Sound it out; Mental (of the mind) Disease (ill at ease with your thoughts).. This is what I believe all active Jehovah's Witnesses have...Mental... show more Leo, no sir, I am not trapped by my life today, but you are, and as a Christian, I am here to assist you in recognizing the Mental Disease you have.

Sound it out; Mental (of the mind) Disease (ill at ease with your thoughts)..

This is what I believe all active Jehovah's Witnesses have...Mental Disease.

Any thoughts on this?
Update 4: Unsilenced......this question is meant to bring out the fact that many ex-members are labeled, and subjected to persecutions and damage by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We all know that we believe what is presented to us on the merits of the proof offered. However, if the hearer is subjected only to the... show more Unsilenced......this question is meant to bring out the fact that many ex-members are labeled, and subjected to persecutions and damage by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

We all know that we believe what is presented to us on the merits of the proof offered.
However, if the hearer is subjected only to the biased opinions of his teacher, there will be no examination of the material, only acceptance of it.

Showing the "Mirror-image" of labeling and name-calling, is a rudimentary method of self-examination.

I am hoping the active members here will affix their attention to the questions we ask, and not the fight over labels and words.

INNOCENT, and kind people become Jehovah's Witnesses, and over time, they are trained to follow the commands of men, instead of the Christ.

Lioness knows her own father is still "blessed" by the congregation, and she also knows he is a hypocrite, and a liar, yet there he is.

Now, is there a problem with understanding why
Update 5: I asked this question? It was not placed here to stumble anyone, but to alert those waking by light, that Labels, and name-calling are NOT from Jesus.
Update 6: No Lily...I am saying that most everyone else, besides Jehovah's Witnesses has a better grasp of what is means to be a loving Christian. It is humorous that you say it is me who thinks himself as "only right"? When that is exactly what the WTBTS has claimed for 120 years...please peer into the mirror? show more No Lily...I am saying that most everyone else, besides Jehovah's Witnesses has a better grasp of what is means to be a loving Christian.

It is humorous that you say it is me who thinks himself as "only right"?

When that is exactly what the WTBTS has claimed for 120 years...please peer into the mirror?