Which of these USA cities would u rather move to?

Minneapolis, Boston, Indianapolis or Cinncinati

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Evan
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well for starters Indianapolis has the nations MOST affordable housing market. Average home price in Indy is 130,000$ which is very low especially for a major city that is the fastest growing region in the midwest. 2nd Indianapolis is within a days drive to 75% of the United States population so there is so much within vicinity. Lake Michigan/Chicago are 3 hours away. Louisville is 2.5 hours away. cincy 2 hours. St louis 3.5 hours. Dayton ohio 2 hours and Columbus 4 hours.

Indianapolis also has the strongest economy in Indiana and its unemployment rate is under 8% which is better than the national average. Indianapolis also is growing 60% faster than the national average and hence why its the fastest growing city/metro in the midwest. Things to do? well Visitindy.com is a great place to start.

Indianapolis is home to the worlds largest and best Childrens museum. Our city is famous for hosting major events like Super Bowl 46 and future Super Bowls and the Indy 500 annually. Our city could be the only northern city put on the Super Bowl rotation list. The Media praised our great city for having everything all downtown. Gen Con the largest gaming convention in North America with over 35000 attendees occurs every early august at the Indiana convention center.

Cost of living in Indianapolis is the lowest of ANY major US city. 15% below the national average.

Indianapolis is also a very clean and green city. satelite pictures of the north side make it look more like a forest than a city/suburb. Hamilton County Indiana which is the north Indianapolis suburbs is the richest county in the Midwest.

Indianapolis also has alot of construction and progress going on in our city. The Indianapolis Cultural Trail was just completed this year and a new 34 story JW Marriott hotel opened in Downtown.

Finally our state and city have a balanced budget so taxes are low and won't be going up. Your property taxes are capped at 1%

Also Indianapolis is within a days drive to 75% of the United States population.

Source(s): Hoosier for life.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I like Minneapolis, Boston, Indianapolis or Cinncinati

• 9 years ago

Boston.

I've lived in Cinti, been to Indianapolis and Boston, never been to Minneapolis.

• Dusie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

My sister lives in Indy and my son lives in Minneapolis. They are both good places to live, but I think Indy has a bit milder weather. Boston has a really bad reputation for driving and a really high cost for housing. I've never been to Cincinnati.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the present United State's share of those with African descent is approximately 13. that incorporates black people who ancestors have been extra over for the period of slavery and Africans coming over from Africa i might assume... the final public of blacks stay interior the south. yet i don't comprehend if all of those web content are properly suited, yet we are able to assume that the proportion will in all probability improve as properly as decrease. So its difficult to inform. yet there are some cities with black majorities, yet there are actually not many, properly a minimum of that's what i've got accumulated. i comprehend some factors of distinctive cities can carry a majority of blacks over yet another, yet i don't think of i will locate many cities with greater suitable than 3 hundred,000 blacks residing in them. however the proportion of young ones being borned by using blacks is considerablly bigger than the whites.

• 9 years ago

I live in the Boston area, and know it well. The city itself is rather nice, though the weather sucks

the other cities have little appeal for me

Source(s): ..
  • 9 years ago

boston is racist and full of fags

cin is full of crime and boring as hell

indianapolis is really boring; nothing to do there

minneapolis is really cold

but i'd say minneapolis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.