What actor /actress are you most attracted to?

Who do you think is super hot in the world of films?

BQ- for the ladies- do you find Jason Statham attractive?

He always has a hot lady in his films.

Hayley Atwell would be my pick

Hayley Atwell would be my pick

• Favorite Answer

Actor- Michael Fassbender/Andrew Garfield

Actress- I would turn boy for Mila Kunis

BA: Nah.

Jessica Chastain

• Dr. X

Diane Kruger

Asia Argento she is an Italian actress

i have a lot of celeb crushes who are always on my radar (Leonardo Dicaprio, Ryan Gosling, Paul Newman, Colin Firth...) but right now, I'm dominantly obsessed with Daniel Radcliffe!! I've loved him for years, but I'm currently extremely obsessed with him!

He's one of those rare people who is adorable like a little kid, whose cheeks you want to pinch, AND super sexy, who you want to date (& do other activities with... ;-) Lol.), at the same time. He's such a sweetie pie, so kind, very VERY handsome, has great natural comedic timing (on talk shows & in interviews, on SNL & also in his work, like HP & How to Succeed), very talented, an AMAZINGLY SUPERB singer & dancer, extremely super sexy, hysterically funny, incredibly charming, very quick-witted, gorgeous, very intelligent, makes wise career choices, has a husky, intoxicating, orgasmic, sexy talking voice & an extremely sexy accent, scrumptious & delectable, soft, kissable lips, he's a cutie, extremely humble, a humanitarian, gracious, uses his celebrity status to work with causes to try & make the world a better place (the Trevor project), has a hot & sexy body, is caring, devoted to & appreciative of his fans & their support, is extremely hardworking, & just so super delicious!! I could go on & on...

I also saw him on Broadway in How to Succeed & he was PERFECT!!! BEYOND AMAZING!!!! His facial expressions & mannerisms had me literally laughing so hard that I was gasping for breath! & he is an AMAZING & INCREDIBLE singer & dancer. & I have to say that when his character was kissing Rosemary, for THIRTY SECONDS (in a row)!!, I was literally melting into a puddle of orgasm goo in my seat from watching him kiss! I wanted to jump up on stage & take her place!! He looks like the most incredible, amazing, satisfying, passionate, & delicious kisser!!! *drool!!*

But I really hope he comes back to Broadway (after taking a well deserved break!) because he's SUCH a natural at it!

Sorry. I'm rambling... But I can't help it when it comes to Dan! I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time. :-) I hope I'm right!!!

• LJC30

Scarlett Johansson and Amber Heard .... Wow

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/girls/lovely-lady-... These are the 10 hottest women on th enet and

I'm going to have to agree that each one is beautiful !!!

I believe the all the rest of the guys will agree with me on this...BETTY WHITE! SHE IS A FINEEEEEE LADY! Mmmhhhhhmmm..

I am attracted to Russel Crowe.

josh duhamel

megan fox