Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Countries/cities with a high population with covered women?

Do you know any countries/cities with a high population of covered Christian women?

Favorite Answer

''...covered Christian women?''

Yes, I'd say that 95 per cent of the world wear clothes. The 5 per cent would be the new born babies just coming out from the womb when born.

for my area, I wish some black women human beings might stop being concerned approximately what black adult men elect, do, etc. it incredibly is not significant who they want, have distinctive standards for, date, marry, etc. I have no activity in overanalyzing a guy who's probably no longer what i elect, or who does not provide me what i elect. The BW who placed lots ability looking back at black adult men incredibly ought to make investments that on arising greater effectual/greater opportunities for themselves. while it incredibly is not figuring out on a activity, do you continuously obsess over damaging managers, advise and unfair supervisors who reason you greater tension by utilising the day, or do you attempt to enhance and industry your skills as a fashion to be eye-catching to a distinctive organization the place you have a greater effectual adventure? you will possibly attempt to get a sparkling and greater effectual pastime. same mentality with black adult men, artwork on yourselves sufficient to flow on in a course that makes you lots happier.

• Aminda

New York? I cover.