What does it mean when u dream about..?

I dreamt that i got raped by some one i havent met before..! Please explain?!

Favorite Answer

If you enjoyed it:

It may mean that you desire to be sexually dominated by someone

If you hated it:

It may mean that you are feeling violated, or your well-being or self esteem is suffering in real life.

You could also be being forced to something that you don't want to do in your life.

If you have been raped before (which I hope you haven't):

You might just be suffering from the experience still and it's showing up in your subconscious

It would probably help you to get counseling of some sort

Source(s): psych major

It's from mythology. It's called an Incubus. They are nightmares supposively lol and rape you when you are sleeping. I have had this going on in dreams and hallucinations when awake since I was about 5 years old maybe younger. I never told anyone except my "boyfriend" I hope he understands and believes me. I am now inetersted in novels about incubus and making video games about incubus. I am interested in writing novels. I was sooooo creative as a kid. I drew a lot. A lot. I wrote strories most of the time in my room alone. I never told you. And there was Star Wars. Always on the tv. My mom used toi tell me I should be a writer or artist. Yeah right. I am no writer, I talk like a second grader. But you know that.

When you dream you got raped it usually means someone offended you or some one made you feel weird like if you got raped

Since I don't know your dream, I can't tell you what it means. There is a website that can tell you what your dream meant. I'll leave the link to the website in the source box.