Why am I so jealous if I don't like him :(?

This guy was dying for me, I'm sure he signed up for this class just to be with me, but I didn't like him so I kinda ignored him a little.

Once we had to make groups and he asked me if i wanted to strt a group with him but I totally ignored him and joined another group, I know, it was rude I regret it :(. So he joined another group.

In that group he met this other girl, I think she's Brazilian, and...I've seen them kiss :( . When I saw them kissing idk why but I cried :(. Idk what the hell that girl has cause with me he was kinda shy but with her hes so outgoing :( ....and yeah I do like him a lot, should I try to get him back? How?

Best Answer

this will be rude but you scr*wed so f*cking bad. imagine yourself in his position, would you go after someone that rejected you and was ignoring you? i think not.. but lets hope you can still fix if. of course that's only possible if he still likes/loves you. now first thing you should do is apologize. no doubt. say sorry that you were ignoring him, no one deserves that kind of behavior. if he forgives you just try to hang out like friends, get closer and find if he and brazilian Girl has something serous. if they do, you need to back off.. but if he still likes you, he will understand and come back to you again. just put effort into your relationship and home for the best. good luck :)

Your sad that he found another girl you were flattered that you had an admirer and now that you dont you want him back.

• ragga

you probally liked the attention and now your not getting it you want it that is usually the case

Bro you gotta get your priorities straight

U say u don't like somebody

Then you say that you like them?

Wtf dude, u gotta make up your mind and decide who u like