Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Would the bible be any less believable if there was a part where Jesus flew around the world farting rainbows?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't care what you say....

I still think Jesus is the life, the truth, and the drag queen........

• Login to reply the answers
  • Rocky
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You seem to be hung up on the physical things, especially the anatomy. Look down at your knees, and then go buy knee pads for one day you will kneel at the feet of this Jesus you delight in slandering. At Judgment day you will be given a chance to answer his questions, your life book will be read so all will know how shallow you really are-----then the Lamb's Book of Life will be read--It only contains the names of persons who have made Jesus their Lord and Savior---if you continue as you are now, it will not be there---that means you will be in eternity without God.

So sad, and at such a young age.

• sykora
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

You forgot the bit the place he has a piss up with 12 pagan gods and gets arrested for indecent exposure and using a unicorn on a similar time as decrease than the impact of alcohol and and medicines

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That was the part that really inspired me. Also the part where it says he'll have the power to replicate himself. In the big rapture you might see a thousand Jesuses flying around.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well there is a story in it about a person that lived in a live fish for a couple days, so it really couldn't get any less believable.

• I don't see why not, his followers have learned to speak from the azz

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

But that did happened, i sawed it with myne eyes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.