Bonnie Wright Rumors?

Alright so it's been over a year or two, Has anyone heard of anything new with Bonnie Wright and that dude from Twilight and the whole "Engaged" Rumor? Anything new?

I for one hope either they end up breaking it off or something. Cause She can do much better then Jamie or whatever his name is.

I also think this Rumor is a lie, Cause I looked at alot of her pictures from 2010-2011 when he supposedly asked her. Should'nt there be a ring on her finger then though?

All the pictures I have looked at from 2010-2012 she is wearing rings on two different hands, But none are on her ring finger, So in my point of view, I think it is all a Huge lie. But I guess that is just me.

Just wanted to show everyone this, I just read on the internet, If this is true. All she would really have to do is dump him all and out.

"Harry Potter" star Bonnie Wright has dismissed reports she and boyfriend Jamie Campbell Bower are to wed, insisting an overheard marriage chat at a party must have been misunderstood. Engagement reports buzzed around the Internet in April after the two young Brits were overheard talking about the happy news at a Gucci party hosted by music producer Mark Ronson in London.

One guest claimed Wright was even showing off what looked like an engagement ring. But the actress has played down the marriage report - at the grand opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, June 16, the redhead said, "That's not true."

EDITED: Also do you all see the way, it's only him saying that "He's Engaged" She has said nothing about it. That I have seen and read.

Favorite Answer

Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower are still together and due to get married this year or next year i think.

yes thats true

Source(s): I like her a lot and i hope she breaks up with him too