How would have Helloween held up if Kai Hansen remained?

I loved The Walls of Jericho and both Keeper of the Seven Keys albums. I admit that I never gave Pink Bubbles or Chameleon a listen yet (if ever), but I do like some of their later works. I also listen to Kai Hansen's Gamma Ray, and there is not an album out by them that has ever let me down. The problem... show more I loved The Walls of Jericho and both Keeper of the Seven Keys albums. I admit that I never gave Pink Bubbles or Chameleon a listen yet (if ever), but I do like some of their later works.

I also listen to Kai Hansen's Gamma Ray, and there is not an album out by them that has ever let me down.

The problem now is that after The Dark Ride, Helloween's material is starting to take a downward slope. Considering how well Kai is doing, and how well Helloween did before he left shortly after the Keeper of the Seven Keys, Pt. II, does anyone think that if Kai had remained with Helloween that they may not have broken up so soon, or at least the material may have been better after Micheal Kiske left?
1 answer 1