Is it okay to boil headphones?

I let my younger brother use my headphones, and he used them for evil. He listened to the absolute WORST music on the planet, and I am so ashamed. He stole me headphones' innocence. Can I boil them, in attempt to drive the evil out?

If not, how can I get rid of the evil in them?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If it was that screamo bullshit that sounds like someones dieing then please, by all means,

Actually, Dont just boil them. You have to drive these demons, back to the pits of fiery hell they once came from,

go out, buy a flamethrower (which are apperently 100% legal in america... and cheap too...) and BURN IT WITH ******* FIRE!

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone : http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?edlU
  • 8 years ago

No, you can't boil them (well, you could, but they would be ruined in the process).

The sounds they conveyed when your brother used them were transitory;

once he stopped using them, they were no longer under either

his influence or that of the content of what he was listening to.

You need to get a grip on reality.

Evil does not come from or through any music, no matter what the message.

It cannot and does not become part of any inanimate object through which it passes.

Period.

I like what Steven Weinberg said:

"With or without religion, good people can do good,

and evil people can do evil, but for good people to do evil

--- that takes religion."

Be careful what you believe and what you think.

At best, most of it will either remain with you at all times

or come back to haunt you later.

• 3 years ago

It's not just your headphones that need boiling, it's the collection of "evil" music that was played through them. I think scorching hot oil should do the trick. And once their done, force your brother to eat them while they are still piping hot. That should drive the evil out of everything

Source(s): You ask a silly question, you get a silly answer.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

I did it once, the audio seemed to be a bit different, but other than that, they worked perfectly, so yes it is perfectly ok to boil headphones

• 4 years ago

it is indeed okay to boil your headphones but make sure to boil yourself,you might bring back your common sense.

• 3 years ago

Ethical Value Maintenance Aptitude Test Job Offer

We are accepting applications for qualified individuals to become members of E.V.O.C (Ethical Value Organization Committee.)

Greetings to you all,

As regard the victory of Mr. Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United State Of America, it was discovered that an ethical value maintenance hasn’t been carried out on corporate organizations in recent times.

An Organization is solely responsible to the stakeholders who affect or are affected by the actions and activities of the organization. The mission statement of every corporate organization is tailored to suite the following list of stakeholders contains the following element:

i. Customer: The organization’s belief that its products would satisfy the needs of

Its customers

ii. Product: The organization’s belief that its products will be of high quality to

meet the taste of its customers

iii. Market: The organization’s belief that it will meet the needs of the market

better than its competitors

iv. Competitors: The organization’s belief that it will be a key player in the

industry and a worldwide competitor in the business

v. Technology: The organization’s belief that the technology to be used in

production will provide a product or service that is cost effective and quality

competitive

It was decided at the AGM that some organizations would be experimented upon to obtain an ethical standard rating and have it submitted for review.

JOB SPECIFICATION

1. You will receive funds for tasks.

2. You will receive instructions for the ethical value review task.

3. You are to complete the task.

4. You will be asked to submit a report as regard your task by stating key areas for observation.

The company will provide you with all the costs necessary for the task

and any other costs incurred during the performance of your duties.

Your first step in partaking in this ethical value review task should be to fill your personal data like the example below:

--------------------------------------------------------

Full Name:

Address (N0. PO BOX):

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Cell Phone No:

List of Organizations participant wishes to review (Note that Organizations selected are subject to review by our nomination committee):

--------------------------------------------------------

It s very exciting and at the end of the task, participants would have a broader knowledge of what the corporate social responsibility of an organization entails.

We look forward to working with you.

AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!!

Send your interests via email to e.v.o.c.team@hotmail.com

Thank you,

-Kendrick Cole.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No it's no ok to boil headphones. Dispose of them properly and purchase new ones.

Source(s): Life:)
  • 6 years ago

There's no pint in boiling them. The damage is already done. In fact God kills people as stupid as you show you are. So, sorry, you're doomed.

• 3 years ago

Shove them down yr as*hole repeated and the spirits will leave

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.