I lost my eraser..what else can I use?

So ehm..I had an eraser but I left it in the computer room at my school (so I'm pretty sure it's gone)...I really need one right now because I'm drawing but I can't find one in general >__> (orz;; such a lame artist..) What else can I use as an eraser? I don't have one on the back of my mechanical pencil (or any of my others) because I used them already..which was the whole point of having another eraser so I wouldn't use them >_>

AHAHA..haha..*AHEMSMARTASSAHEM* __ you think I'd ask this if I had one?

I only has agel pencils .___.

yeah^^;; I need to not draw as hard as I usually do...but I'm making it work c:

Best Answer

depends on what your using to draw. if regular pencil that im not sure. but if its vine charcoal as long as you draw lightly you can clean 90% of it off with a paper towel. that is if you draw lightly dont push hard or you wont get what your wanting. as for regular pencils im not sure of anything you can use. maybe what you can do is keep drawing over the mistakes and than take a clean piece of paper when your done drawing and trace what you want saved onto the other piece of paper? sorry i wish i could help you more.

• Carol

COD has been horrible for at least 4-5 years. I absolutely loved COD 4 when I was in college, but I couldn't stand anything after that. There wasn't enough variation from game to game in the franchise, so, I lost any loyalty I might have had to them rather soon. Horrible servers, lag issues, and just an overall degenerate community of pricks were probably the biggest factors to flush the series down the toilet. They are just cookie cutter games year after year, much like many of the sports games that never seem to really evolve. I want to punch myself in the sack when I look back at all the time I wasted playing COD multiplayer; since I stopped with those games, I have had the opportunity to play a multitude of other great titles (Bioshock, FarCry 3, The Arkham games, Left 4 Dead, etc..) and it no longer feels like some kind of chore to play games anymore. Of course, this is just my opinion. p.s. - It's pretty hilarious that you feel the need to mention the fact that you are a veteran in this situation. It's not that I do not appreciate the fact that you served in the military, because I respect folks that care about something enough to fight for it. My issue is: it's a damn video game; never forget that; if you want a real firearm experience again, I would recommend going hunting periodically. Hell, you probably already do. I just don't play games because I want them like reality or something; I want to experience something a bit more jacked up or tells the story of events that couldn't possibly occur given our levels of intelligence as humans. geez...I need another cup of coffee.

If 2 min ago, so than I can still help, meaning you are half or less finished, which should mean that you work is not done strongly(as it should not), so here is the trick: if all is lightly done and no eraser, than make sure that all fits as it should And now you just have to go stronger than before, deceiving the eye by attracting it to the new strong lines, thus visually lessening all previous mistakes.

Source(s): whem people talk loud, one has to scream to be heard.....if you catch my drift

Just don't use an eraser. This would be a good time to practice your pressure on the pencil. Start very light, then darken the lines that you want. Simple as that.

• White out

Water... It works great. It even erases your paper too! :D

one of those grippy things u put on pencils and pens work, as do rubber bands and most pencil toppers.

how about buy another eraser? i'm sure your local store sells erasers. ^-^

lick your finger and rub hard,

Source(s): a friendly viking.

**** off