Recommendations for Cat With Fatty Liver Disease (Feline Hepatic lipidosis)?

My cat was diagnosed with fatty liver disease about 5 months ago. It has improved since she was first diagnosed.She is eating a lot now (thankfully!), and drinking tons of water (more than twice of what she would drink before diagnosed). I feed her Hill's prescription diet i/d (for cats w/ gastrointestinal... show more My cat was diagnosed with fatty liver disease about 5 months ago.
It has improved since she was first diagnosed.She is eating a lot now (thankfully!), and drinking tons of water (more than twice of what she would drink before diagnosed). I feed her Hill's prescription diet i/d (for cats w/ gastrointestinal issues) for dry food and she gets EVO brand wet food 2-3 times daily, which is 95% chicken and turkey--no bi-products or other weird stuff. I also give her tuna/salmon as a treat once in a while since it is high in protein and 99% fat free.

She has gained very little weight since she started eating again (about 4 months ago), she still vomits about 3-4 times a week, and immediately goes to the litter box after eating and drinking water. Her feces are also often yellow-ish in color, indicating that her liver still isn't working properly. She is also very dehydrated despite drinking so much water. Although she is eating alot she still has no meat on her bones; her spine and ribs stick out and they are super easy to feel when petting her. Her stomach is indented rather than hanging down as it used to.

I want to try some new things to see if her liver health can be improved, but would like some advice or suggestions first so I don't end up giving her something that hurts her health or doesnt work at all.

Can anyone tell me about their experience using the following products to treat fatty liver disease?:
1. Milk Thistle
2. Dandelion
3. Sam-e
4. suggestions for anything else that really worked!!

Also, I am not to the point where I would consider putting a feeding tube in, nor would I put her down at this point. She is my best friend, we grew up together, and she is still very much a happy kitty and pretty active for her age.

Thank you so much for your responses! We really appreciate any help we can get.