Pregnant Or Not, Doctors Dont Help?

Ok, called doctors again and no right or affective answer. So, been on BC pills for over six months. Take every day, never missed one, and always at the same time. Feb 1-11 I was on antibiotics. Got my period on Feb. 10 and lasted for 3-4 days. Started a new pack in Feb. 12. Had sex on Feb. 18 and condom broke. Took two Plan B within 24 hours. One was within two hours after the incident.

Took a pregnancy test yesterday because I would of have been two week pregnant. I took it and it came out negative. Then I realized it expired 2012-02. Period is due next week. Probably take another test.

Possibility of pregnancy?? Could I be?? Scared the test might be a false negative.

I have been feeling nauseous since taking the Plan B pills.

Favorite Answer

Hun, you are on birth control, took plan b, and also, mosy condoms have spremicide in the rare case they do break so the sperm gets killed. You took a test and it was negative. Sure it was out dated by a few days but I'm sure it was correct. You aren't pregnant I'm sure, but if you must make a dr appt and get a blood hcg beta test. Then you will know for sure :)

• xK

Very unlikely. You're taking the pills as directed, they're protecting you even if the condom breaks, AND you took Plan B.

highly unlikely