need list of kpop company auditions?

im going to audition for multiple companies for a better chance. here is some info about me.

im 14 turning 15 this year. i can dance, sing, cry on cue in 30-40 seconds. i know basics of japanese, and im learning korean. oh and uh,, oh! im 5"3 still growing. and also i would want my "stage name" to be Lee Myunghee the Lee part is my middle name and it sounds good together ^^

if you could please list companies with there home website ^^ also im looking for paramount music's korean music homepage, i already know of the 3 biggest companies, and i already auditioned for starship, i am going to audition again. and thank you for your help! if you are in the same situation as me as in auditioning for kpop we could email eachother if you want to just put your email in your answer and i would love to be friends with more people with the same dream as me. have a nice day/evening/night.

Favorite Answer

I'm just going to say right now you won't pick your stage name even if you beg and plead which is kind of sad cause I've always wanted mine (if I got picked) to be something I chose.

But anyway, here's some lists:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/372962-asian-en...

http://kpoplists.livejournal.com/5936.html

http://kpoplists.tumblr.com/post/5328319295

I remember having a link to one a few weeks ago that my friend sent to me but I can't find it so I'll keep looking for it :D

I'm auditioning soon, too! Email me (:

shineekpopluv@yahoo.com

Kpop Entertainment List

• Soul.

Have you tried Pledis, TS, DSP, Cube ??

I would totally email you and everything because I have the same dream.. however I cannot audition. I can't speak korean nor cry on cue. And I'm stuck on a path to Dentistry...

Good luck, and I hope you reach your dream <3

I don't have a list of the auditions, but I'm in the same situation as you! So, I thought I'd give you my email address: vilma.torkkeli@gmail.com

Feel free to email me if you want, cause I'd loooove to make friends who have the same dream as me! ^^

How did you auditioned in Starship? Is it by email?

hey um which first you gonna try to join KPOP STAR IDOL.......

1.) learn first (korean language) or you have already skill in (dancing or singing)??

2.) is it okay if i only know how to dance is my only talent but not good at singing a little like(high note or low note)but my voice is little good??

3.) if someone already join the company and ready to perform... can company help him/her to teach korean language/culture something??

Please answer this my question and fill it up

i just want know if there are on it!!