Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How is Obama using the direct energy weapons on dissidents of the US?

I read article on direct energy weapons and how they are being used by our Sovereign Leader Barrack Obama. How are direct energy weapons used, and where can holy men of Allah purchase them?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Direct energy costs remove wealth from a nation and deposit it into the bank accounts of Oil Coal Gas Electricity etc etc etc Companies...

It is greed of the richest among the Human race that always causes freedom to fail... Left unchecked Greed will head to Communism every time for Communism takes all and allows populations to starve to death to allow the wealthy more wealth and less worthless eaters to feed.

I know... Truth is hard to hear sometimes, is it not?

† FNS †

• 5 years ago

They have been using them well before Obama, 1998 is the earliest that I know of (Russell Eugene Weston Jr) then Alex Alexis are two victims.

The use is not against dissidents. They pick the mentally ill, near do wells and problem people that enjoy community hate. The purpose is to promote the mental health market, gun control and to discredit witnesses to corruption. They have been using them on me since May 2000. As far as I can tell these are pulsed microwave or laser devices that generate industrial ultrasound at the target. I can tell you how to make a simple industrial ultrasound device at home so you can feel what some of that torture is like.

• 3 years ago

whats up, umm, i'm the guy shooting the Ray gun at you from the secret satellite tv for pc platform and, um, I hate to be a worry and each difficulty yet could desire to you please stand nonetheless for in basic terms a 2d so i will get a good shot. thank you. P.S. Take your meds and that i'll flow away.

• 8 years ago

I hope they are "green" energy weapons

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm sure you can find out all about it on Alex Jones :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.