I exercise, eat 5 small meals, drink 2L of water and can't lose weight.?

I'm a 21 female wanting to lose about 8kg, I currently fluctuate between 67 and 69 kg and I'm 170cm tall. I exercise atleast 5 days per week 1-2hours per day. My exercise consists of an hour morning jogging session and an hour after walk or 30-60 mins of dancing. I try to mix up the exercise I do in a week... show more I'm a 21 female wanting to lose about 8kg, I currently fluctuate between 67 and 69 kg and I'm 170cm tall. I exercise atleast 5 days per week 1-2hours per day. My exercise consists of an hour morning jogging session and an hour after walk or 30-60 mins of dancing. I try to mix up the exercise I do in a week but stick to my dail jog. I even change up my route so my body doesn't become used to it. I also throw in some squats, lunges, crunches, abdominal exercises and arm weights in too.

Diet wise I eat 4 small meals during the day and 1 medium size meal at night. I typically eat wholegrain cereals or puffed corn with soy milk for breakfast, fruit, muesli bars, rice cakes/crackers, nuts and carrot sticks as a snack or lunch. Dinner I eat homemade stirfries, lean meat with veges etc... I also drink at least 2 L of water a day and start of my morning with a glass of water with half the juice of a fresh lemon before I exercise and eat to boost my metabolism. I also love my green tea and herbal teas without milk or sugar. I don;t cut out junk food entirely but eat it in moderation sometimes i'll allow my self 1 day of the week to indulge like have takeawy or go out for dinner or eat chocolate. I have cut out white bread, white rice and white pasta. If I wish to eat those things I eat wholegrain and seed breads, pasta and rice.

I have been doing this for the past 2-3 months and the scales haven't budged and I seem to lose 1-2kg only for it to come back on again within a week. My clothes still fit me the same I can't feel any difference. My main concern is my stomach, I would like it to be more flat. The only difference I've noticed is my thighs and calfs feel more toned but have not change in size.

I recently changed jobs in the past few months where I sit for most of the day, I have also just started up uni full time again for year. I try to be as active as my schedule permits.

I feel like no matter what I do I can't seem to lose the weight. I manged to lose 8kg at the start of last year by following the same regime but put it back from losing time to exercise from my study and the change in season to winter. This time I feel like nothing is working, I've even tried weight lose aiding products and nothing helps. I had a miscarriage a few months ago and have been very moody and depressed and not myself since then could that have something to do with it? If anyone has any suggestions on how I can drop this weight as soon as possible or tell me what I'm doing wrong I would greatly appreciate all the feed back I can get.