How to VISIBLY lose weight?

I dont want to just reduce the number on the scale, i want people to see me and think "oh shes lost weight!" Currently im 5'3" and 115lbs. My arms are chunky (with fat) and my legs are... they look VERY strong and tough (i want slim and toned).. i dont exercise at all currently, i only walk... show more I dont want to just reduce the number on the scale, i want people to see me and think "oh shes lost weight!" Currently im 5'3" and 115lbs. My arms are chunky (with fat) and my legs are... they look VERY strong and tough (i want slim and toned).. i dont exercise at all currently, i only walk around 2km to school every weekday and at my part time job on weekends (burger king) i walk around a lot. Does walking make legs slim and toned? Im thinking of doing 1000 jump rope skips a day to add to walking.
When i go to school i drink only a full bottle of water a day and i have a fist sized lunch with a piece of fruit.
My lunch is usually korean food , half rice, half meat and vegetables. Is that okay?
Im going to start eating a fist full of healthy non greasy korean food for my meals with a cup full of water to make me full. Breakfast - fist sized korean meal (cabbage, rice, fish, etc) with water, Lunch- fist sized korean meal (whatever healthy thing my mum makes), with water and Dinner- a bowl of fruit.

Do you think i'll lose weight? Today i went to my part time job and i had a cup of coffee, 4 (!!) burgers, a hash brown and ice cream with smarties. UGHH!! But i stood and walked around for 6 hours so i came home and i lost half a lb WTF haha

So if i stop eating Burger King food, and i only eat healthy non greasy non fried korean meals (fist sized), drink more water, start jumping rope, replace my chocolate cake-and-huge-bowl-of-fried-food dinner with a bowl of fruit, will i visibly lose weight??
(When i was young i used to be slim but i started having midnight snacks and started eating more..)
Update: Frickin hell! I was expecting real answers but all i get are pointless promotions that dont even help me! Stop promoting websites to people via Y!A