Ar 15 flip up sights?

Looking into the magpul mbus flip up rear sights for my new bushmaster patrolman. Anyone purchased them have any thoughts they would like to add. I just want the rear sights with my stock front sights unchanged. Just curious if they are worth it. Also where, and how much did you pay

• Nigel
    Favorite Answer

They are definitely worth it. They are lightweight, rock solid, and cheap compared to other quality BUIS. I also like being able to flip them up with the push of a button, as opposed to manually having to pull them up. Expect to paya around $80-100 for the pair. If you find them much cheaper than $70 for the pair brand new, then they are probably Magpul's PTS sights, which are not as high quality, made for airsoft guns, and as a result will not hold a zero for long. If you compare this price to the other high end brands (Troy, Midwest Industries, YHM, GG&G), then you will quickly realize that the MBUS are very cheap. Just a front or just a rear sight from these companies will cost you $100-120, and they work just as well as the MBUS.

Bottom line: As with all Magpul products, the MBUS are most definitely worth putting on your AR. You will not regret it.

i'd bypass with the detachable carry cope with. you are able to certainly positioned a take place rear sight on it or an extremely super determination of optics at a later date. study to shoot the rifle first using only the attractions on the carry cope with in the beginning. as quickly as you grasp iron attractions, optics would be a device, not a crutch.