What to do on Warsaw airport?

I will stay few hours on Warsaw International Airport. Any ideas what to do there?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

The warsaw international airport ( chopin international airport ) is a very nice modern day airport that has been extensively redesigned and remodeled for the past 2 years and i must say , the airport looks terrifc after remodeling ! The airport has been Re- designed and remodeled primarily to incorporate alot of light and space so practically everywhere you look there are huge glass windows with beautiful views of the modern warsaw skyline and surrounding forests. The warsaw airport has a multitude of interesting shops , very good resturants with comfortable seating lounges where you can read magazines , books and use wifi and very nice & CLEAN bathrooms ( unlike the dirty american bathrooms ). Since you said that you would be staying at the airport for a few hours you deffinatley have the possibility of boarding a tour bus and explore the city center of warsaw ( the airport is extremely close to modern downtown warsaw and the old medieveal market sqaure and castle ). Warsaw is a beautiful city with tons of very interesting sights to see ! I know that you will love it and like i mentioned earlier there is deffinatley an option for you take a tour bus to the city center and explore for an hour or two ( unfortunatley that isn't enough time to thoroughly see the whole city but its still enough time to keep you busy and get to know a small piece of beautiful warsaw ). If you wish to mainly stay at the airport then there is a big beautiful observation deck were you have a stunning view of warsaw ( i highly recommend you bring a camera ) . I wish you a safe trip and i hope you have alot of fun during your few hour stay in warsawa and i also wanted to throw in that polish people are extremley friendly and helpfull and practically everyone there speaks basic english ( especially the young adults ) so you dont have to worry about receiving directions or asking a question in english while at the airport or anywhere in warsaw.

Hope i helped :)

Have a fun trip !

Ohh and P.S here's the link to the warsaw airport page so you can find out some more info on your own

http://www.lotnisko-chopina.pl/en/passenger

Source(s): have traveled to warsaw many times and have lived there for a few months :)
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It only takes about 30 minutes by bus to the city centre and buses are cheap so maybe that's an option. If you choose to stay at the airport there is an excellent observation deck with good views across the active part of the airport for some photos to take home. It's normally open 07:00 to 20:30 but may close at sunset in the winter months.

• Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hi, you will need a visa prior arrival to Poland, Contact polish consulate to get visa.

• 8 years ago

jerk off in any bathroom there it will pass ur time smoothly. rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.