Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is it true Obama's birth documents are faked forged ? If so WHO would likely have forged such documents?

Update:

Im thinking CIA .......dr

Update 2:

Im thinking CIA .......dr

Update 3:

too many questions adding up to the fact that Obama is not born in america,,,,,,and other violations of forged documents,,,scams all play out one day...dr

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think sheriff Joe and his posse have proven beyod a doubt that yes they were faked, the report also indicates that according to Bill Ayers mother, a former CIA employee was approached by Billy Ayers to help a foreign student out named Barack 0bama, those who deny that he has long standing underworld and cia connections need to replace their roman helmets with tin foil ones

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

hi, you have not broken any rules and you're actually not in any concern. you probably did not forge something, you in simple terms lied on the subject of the end results of a few thing. you may placed almost something on a job application and that's as much as the hiring organization to confirm although if this is genuine, subsequently the organization that does the history verify. once you forge a rfile, this is the place you in lots of circumstances sign a acceptance that's not your call. i think of the term you're searching for is purjury. this is the place you lie approximately some thing like how plenty you're making on a mastercard application, or lie approximately some thing at the same time as under oath. you're in no concern and in case you desire to confirm for specific, in simple terms call an criminal expert and he will inform you the comparable ingredient for unfastened. Lisa

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No, it is real. I live here in Arizona and my local news station checks up on these stories and the place in Hawaii where they deal with birth certificate says they haven't received any calls from the Maracopa county police department or Sheriff Joe Arpaoi. That sheriff is a joke and he needs to worry about all the sex crimes he ignored before he worries about Obama's REAL birth certificate.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Extra! Extra! Right-wing racist thug does not find for Black President. “Color” me surprised.

Last December the Department of Justice accused Arpaio of Civil Rights abuses. Evidence was uncovered that Arpaio’s office failed to investigate hundreds of child sex crimes because the kids were Hispanic.

Arpaio thinks that public money is better spent going on a witch hunt against the President than protecting abused children.

With street creds like that, the Republicans will want him for President.

##

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

ANY LEGITIMATE investigation...

starts and ends with the one qualified agency who has the authority to validate the birth records. That is the Dept of Vital Records in Hawaii.

And they already have spoken.

edit

I was born in CA and have my original copy. IF I send for a duplicate today... IT WILL BE PRINTED USING TODAYS MACHINES AND TECHNOLOGY. Would that CHANGE the fact that the original records are "false"?? If I send for another copy, a year from now..it will be printed on yet another printer. How clueless can people get??

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Barack Obama couldn't ask for a more dysfunctional collection of screw-ups, imbeciles, mouth-breathers, and nutcases to represent his political enemies than the conservative movement, which is doing everything in its power to ostracize themselves from the general discourse and make every liberal and independent in America realize how unqualified these simpletons are to be holding a conversation at the national level. It's like they actually WANT Barack Obama to be reelected.

• I have a friend born in 1962 in Hawaii. Her birth certificate does not resemble the one Obama has released. The format is completely different. As for WHO....Obama and the core of people who promoted his entry into politics would have been the one to arrange for a forgery.

His mother had spent too much time outside the US prior to his birth to easily obtain a certificate of birth abroad. It would be very interesting to see the documentation from his adoption by her second husband. It would be very interesting to see early documentation from his college applications as well.

• 9 years ago

OK YOU WIN!!!!

President Obama's mother, an American citizen by the way, knew her biracial son would grow up and become President of the U.S. and because that is the only position in the world that requires a person to be a natural born citizen of the U.S. so she hatched an elaborate scheme to make it look like he was born in Hawaii.

Even if jus sanguinis citizenship did not apply for some reason I guess she didn't know all she had to do was simply apply for Barrack Obama's citizenship. As the child of a female U.S. citizen it would have been granted.

• 9 years ago

No, it's not true, but there is no evidence you will accept so..... Keep trying. Maybe in another three years you can convince someone you're right, just in time for him to be relaxing into the expected vacation starting in 2016. What will you do once he's no longer President? Keep trying to prove he's not a citizen?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birt...

• Di
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Tough to say as so much is unknown about Obama's background. Each question really opens up more questions. Of course his talking heads will continue to laugh it off. That's all they can do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.