Who really wrote the bible?

To everyone who routes all arguments of Christianity to the bible, do you know who wrote it?

I'm going to apologize in advance to people who are set in their faith, I really don't want you to feel as though your life has been pulled out from under you. I don't want to destroy religions, I really don't. I just think people need to question the things that matter.

To those of you who derive all of your knowledge of your religion from the bible, you do realize it's very possible that the very deceivers that you warn people about may have in fact been the writers of the bible. In fact, most people today will never read the original bible before years of re-writings from political or otherwise selfish motivations have changed it into what it is today. That in itself is really detrimental to Christianity and I guess Judaism in the old testament. I'm not big on history or facts.

My point is, even the original bible could have been a deliberate deception from the onset. Have any of you ever thought of that? I'm not Satan, at least I don't think I am, I just question the validity of basing your entire belief on something that may be the exact opposite of what you're trying to believe in. Wouldn't you be damning yourself to hell to be worshiping a false faith? Or is the hell you're warned about even what you think it is? What if this is hell?

I don't want to get too deep with this, and really I'm not out for religious destruction, but how don't you question that? Unless you saw God Himself write that bible, you don't really know for sure, do you? And even then, how would you know that was God you saw, it could have been Satan in disguise.

I guess it all comes down to faith and believing what you're going to believe. And who am I to say you're wrong, because it could very well be me that is wrong. But one thing I've always said was that I would probably never believe in God unless God Himself came and spoke to me. But then it dawned on me that even if that happened, that could just be Satan trying to deceive me, if such a being even exists.

Some people need religions, they're either too closed-minded or just don't care to ask why, and I'm really hoping that none of them read this. For those individuals, they're way better off with faith than without, and honestly this world would be in much worse of a state if these people suddenly believed in nothing. I'm just hoping that people who mean well and can think for themselves realize that everything they know and have been taught since childhood could all be false.

This is a touchy subject, obviously, and I'm really sorry if I offended anyone, because this probably will. Its just one of many things that makes me question this facet of our modern society. I am not telling anyone to go on a rampage of reckless sin out of sheer rebellion. I fully advocate peace, love, and compassion, just as many religions do. But people have died and will die over petty differences regarding aspects of faith that may or may not have been true in the first place. All I ask is for people to think. Think about these things you adhere to with such great passion.

Best Answer

The Bible contains 66 separate books, which were written by thirty six men who were chosen by God to script His words. This took place over 1600 years and the evidence is in the events and the purpose of the scriptures.

The purpose of the entire Bible is to tell us about our condition of being separated from God because of our sins, God's plan to bring a Savior to die in our place for our sins, Jesus' birth, life, death and resurrection, that God's prophecy has taken place and about our invitation to belong to God as His adopted children through acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Lord and our Savior.

The Bible is God's written Word to us.

It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit.

“Above all you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” 2 Peter 1:20-21. (New International Version)

Breakdown of the Bible

36 human authors inspired entirely by God over 1600 years.

66 separate books

39 Old Testament

Genesis- The creation of the world, sin, flood and birth of Israel

Exodus to Esther- History of the nation of Israel

(This is where many people have a problem. These books are concerning the nation of Israel and God's dealings with them and their enemies. Not laws for us today.)

Job to Proverbs- the books of poetry and wisdom

Isaiah to Malachi- Prophecy or foretelling of the future events to come.

27 New Testament

Matthew to John - Four Gospels representing the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ now with all authority in Heaven and earth.

Acts- Birth of the Church (The Bride of Christ)

Romans to Jude - Letters to the Churches

Revelations - The ultimate future plans for: The Church, Heaven, Hell, a New Heaven and a New Earth.

Here are some Bible Study Resources for anything you may want to look up:

http://www.Biblegateway.com

http://www.Ntgateway.com

http://www.Bible.org

http://www.bible-history.com

http://www.answersingenesis.org/

• cains

Who Really Wrote The Bible

1

Source(s): End Times Prediction http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy

(2 Timothy 3:16, 17) "All Scripture is INSPIRED OF GOD and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work."

Imagine a library of 66 books written by about 40 different people over a period of 1,600 years. Three languages were used by writers who lived in a number of lands. All the writers had different personalities, abilities, and backgrounds. But when the books they wrote were eventually gathered together, it turned out that, really, they made up just one great book following one basic theme from beginning to end. Yet, the Bible is just such a library.

More than 3,000 years ago, when the writing of the Bible got started, Israel was just one small nation among many in the Middle East. Jehovah was their God, while the surrounding nations had a bewildering variety of gods and goddesses. During that period of time, the Israelites were not the only ones to produce religious literature. Other nations too produced written works that reflected their religion and their national values. For example, the Akkadian legend of Gilgamesh from Mesopotamia and the Ras Shamra epics, written in Ugaritic (a language spoken in what is now northern Syria), were doubtless very popular. The vast literature of that era also included works such as The Admonitions of Ipu-wer and The Prophecy of Nefer-rohu in the Egyptian language, hymns to different divinities in Sumerian, and prophetic works in Akkadian.1

All these Middle Eastern works, however, met a common fate. They were forgotten, and even the languages they were written in became extinct. It was only in recent years that archaeologists and philologists learned of their existence and discovered how to read them. On the other hand, the first written books of the Hebrew Bible have survived right up to our own time and are still widely read. Sometimes scholars claim that the Hebrew books in the Bible were derived in some way from those ancient literary works. But the fact that so much of that literature was forgotten while the Hebrew Bible survived marks the Bible as significantly different.

Man did write the bible but they were influenced by ET-Aliens which they have been for 5500 years since the Egyptians. It was a control mechanism in order to keep people obedient.

There was many eye witnesses who saw "Angel"s descending and ascending from space, back then they thought space was "heaven" and these human like winged creatures fooled them into believing that they were "Angel"s but they were really aliens.. These eye witnesses and all the stories of ancient and biblical times with the stories in the bible about the "Angel"s and all the hieroglyphics in the pyramids reveal these aliens, and the ancients believed in Gods from space , also Christianity states that "Satan" is the father of lies.. And one of his tricks are making people not believe in him or God.. Well the aliens do a pretty good job at hiding, don't they...

The book of Enoch is a great example, this book is one of those books that was suppose to be in the bible, but it was rejected.. the book was written 300bc and it mentions Enoch several times.. Enoch was Noahs great grandfather..

The first part of the book is about "The Watchers" and there was "Angel"s sent to the earth and these angels were not suppose to intervene, but they did 200 of them had sex with the females creating a hybrid race of nephilim ( giant humans ) but the "God"s were not happy about this and the gods destroyed them all..

Aliens Aliens Aliens !!!

Are you asking a question or preaching?

The Hebrew Bible is a set of 24 books written by a number of different authors.

(I'll leave discussion of the Christian books to Christians)

The first five books were written by Moses who was empowered by the nation of Israel to write down the details of the covenant with God which all of the nation of Israel (Jewish people) made together in a mass revelation.

Obviously - Jews do not try to convert others for the precise reason you state -- there is no reason for non-Jews to believe that we had the revelation.

We figure, if God wants to talk to others, he will.

i believe the bible we all read and see in stores is a fake is there a heaven and hell? i believe in that until recently ive died for a brief 5 mins and somehow a miracle happen, i have no record of any crossing or road that your suppose to get on and i have a pretty sharp memory. if there really was something like that i would have remember and another reason i believe the bible to be a fake is that there is no way in hell god would want woman to single themselves out by only wearing clothes that distinguish themselves as woman if there really is a god he would want us to enjoy our free will and do things that are right he wouldnt dictate how we live otherwise we wouldnt have free will

The bible was written by men through the holy spirit. John written the book of revelation seeing the visions of the end time.

Which books? Several of the books in the New Testament contain the work of more than one author. Matthew and Luke each contain material from three. The only books in the whole Bible of which we can be sure of the author are some of the letters of Paul.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who really wrote the bible?

I'm going to apologize in advance to people who are set in their faith, I really don't want you to feel as though your life has been pulled out from under you. I don't want to destroy...

Source(s): wrote bible: https://tr.im/zqfzo

Humans, mortals wrote the bible, over many years, via combined stories of hersey and total bullcrap. None of the bible is the result of divine intervention.

Not to mention that the bible has been translated probably a million times and I'm sure things got messed up in translation.