Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 8 years ago

Tingling in fingers after basketball?

I have been playing basketball for a good 10+ years and this has never happened before. I played two pretty intense games last night, and now this morning when I woke up both of my hands/fingers are tingling. I was on the ground quite a bit but I don't think I landed on my arms funny at any point and they didn't tingle at all during the games..I took some Ibeprofun this morning so I hope that helps and hopefully it's nothing serious...was just wondering and hoping if anyone had any ideas of what could be wrong..Thanks!

Yep I've done that ugh :/ And I had a piano competition about a week later which was sooooo fun with that. I just went to Walgreens and got a little stabilizer thing for my finger which hurt at first, but I think it helped. Pretty much all you can do is ice it and wait.

Don't worry. You'll be just fine. Just rest it a bit. It happens to everyone. It if doesn't stop in a few weeks. (Approx. 2 weeks) Then tell a doctor. Hope you feel better!!

Source(s): everyones experience