Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What happened to yahoo news comments section?

After a search, I found several people reporting the same problem from as far back as 3 years ago. All reporting the same symptoms. I believe many people are censored and that the comment section for those censored is removed, so they can no longer post opinions. I am a LIBERAL and pro OBAMA, contrary to many posting here that the site is liberal controlled..bunk! Try using another computer connected to another ISP and see if the comment section is there or not there. I haven't done that yet.

• Tidus
    Favorite Answer

You probably can't find the comments section at the moment on Yahoo because

maybe they are changing/updating the site.Just go back to it another time

and try again.

Hope that helps you,Tidus

I've noticed that Yahoo is increasingly removing the comments section from certain controversial topics. Namely: global warming, Supreme Court decisions which they feel adversly affect women, gay marriage, Tea Party successes. It's pathetic. Lenin and Mao would be proud.

The problem with Yahoo is that anytime Y! has a problem, the pea-brained users immediately start yelling "Conspiracy!". Never mind that it is an ongoing problem that happens to many other sites... on Yahoo, they're up to something. I know why I hate Yahoo so much. IT'S THE USERS!!!