Should I join this cult?

So a bunch of my friends have created this anal worship group. At first it was just a joke but now it's becoming a realality. They attend anal worship ceromonies every night and every morning when the sun is down and have multiple sex slaves that are willing of course. My morals tell me not to participate but here at Yale I feel like I need to be apart of something more than my boring fraternity. Those guys in the frat are weird and I mean WEIRD. Should I just try it out? Please give me advice on what you would do. I mean these are my close friends....

Answer someone

Favorite Answer

Anal worship ? Uhm YES <3 you wont regret it , I mean it's assholes , everyone loves assholes .

Source(s): ass-hole-ology

My advice it DON"T GO AGAINST YOUR MORALS. You'll regret someday if you do that

• .

yes

What would your parents think??