I need a list of the top international schools in Riyadh with reasonable fees?

I need a list of the top international schools in Riyadh with reasonable fees for my children. My Children now are in Ikbal international school.

off course, I meant by the word "Top" ; "the best of moderate" Schools. Now there is tens of international schools in Riyadh. I need the parents personal experience for good schools with fees up to 15,000 Saudi Riyals max. for each child if possible. I appreciate your help please.

• Kate

Actually, it depends on where you are coming from and if you are a male or a female. Manarat International School is made up of Indian / Pakistani teachers. It offers both IGCSE and SAT. It is a beautiful building, however has some structure damage due to the terrorist attack across the street a few years back that cracked some ceilings and walls. Manarat has inherited a 'mean and backwards' principal in the Girls' Section that is pushing all of the western teachers (native English speakers) out of the school. The Boys' Section is good. No school trips for girls. Manarat has a very intensive, difficult placement / entry test, which correct me if I am wrong, Yas Nas failed??? Rowad is more like a 'family environment' type school. The Girls' Section is great. The owner is in the process of building a new school, which will be one of the most attractive schools in Riyadh. The western teachers who left and are in the process of leaving Manarat will be in Rowad next year. Most of Rowad's KG n Primary Section teachers are American / British / Canadian. The school focuses on IGCSE n SAT and Fun with Learning. 2 fun outtings per semester. The American School is more expensive. It mixes boys and girls. That is all I really know about it. All in all, your reputation and academic enhancement in any school depends on you as an individual, your goals.

The idea of the "Top International Schools" also being the ones with "reasonable fees" demonstrates that you haven't thought this through. You will only get what you pay for.

Best suggestion is to Google all the International Schools and look at what they offer and what they charge ... Then you need to ask around other parents and see what their experience is.

A personal recommendation if worth far more than a good website.