Any adventurous people out there in LA? Super bored - Vegas anyone?

Anyone want to go to vegas? 420, got comped rooms at the Aria and Cosmopolitan (can we say balcony!) Let's roll yo... no weirdos please. I'm spontaneous and awesome but I'm not nuts so no freaks.

A bit paranoid are we? If you're not interested then great! Move along with your stiff little computer life. No need to attack what you don't understand. There is actually a whole world of normal social people out there that understand "internet murders" are plane crash rare. As far as "not being your type" yes, correct. I'm not. You're boring and paranoid, I'm not.

And to duh- of course I think highly of myself. Do you think lowly of yourself? And I'm dumb for posting this? What's the difference between this, an online dating site, Craigslist, or any other site where people meet for one reason or another? You watch a little too much tv my friend. And, I'll be honest, do you find it even a tad bit odd that the two people calling me dumb are "top contributors" aka spent WAY too much time sitting behind the computer? I'm not mean, and I won't call you two losers, but some people like to do things in life, some like to sit at a desk for hours upon hours judging strangers. Thanks for the needless insults though.

Duh - you have over 120k points, there is no way that's "spare time" activity, it's mathematically impossible. And you're not "looking out" for anyone by calling them dumb.

To the other people want to jump on the bandwagon, there's no reason for you to smash me. If this question is irrelevant to you, then simply don't answer.

Your assumption that I have no friends makes me chuckle. There's always room for more friends, regardless of where they come from. Because of this question, I met 3 people via email, we've all talked on the phone, and we're all flying out tomorrow afternoon and meeting up at McCarran. Despite what you may think, people do like to have fun in life. Sorry if it seems impossible to you that random people enjoy meeting other random people. I have nothing negative to say about any of you, you just enjoy things in a different way. I'd rather you be friends I can share some pictures with and talk about the exper

Duh - you are a mean-spirited person. Seriously.

Mbarrak - we're all flying out. Email me if you want details. I can get you a ticket on Virgin for about 150 bucks. As of right now it's me, 3 yahooers and 2 of my friends might meet us there. I don't care about you playing blackjack, that's what vegas is for. I'm a little too old for clubbing anyhow. We're splitting up a limo for tomorrow night, email for details.

No need to protect yourself with proof, I'm not hosting. I have access to rooms and flight perks, you come and go as you please. The more the merrier.

A Face - who cares dude stop being a stiff.

Mad Dog - you having mental issues isn't my problem, stop being so miserable. I'm a freak, my picture sucks, yadda yadda, I get it. You're miserable. Don't take it out on me.

Favorite Answer

"I'm spontaneous and awesome"

You forgot humble... and dumb!

You must think rather highly of yourself. What's to prevent some nut job from convincing you to take them along, then robbing and/or killing you in Vegas.

Sorry, just a little too much "adventure" for me. Learn to be a bit more careful.

And how do we know that you're not the murdering weirdo? Just sayin'. There's no way we can tell.

---

Nice try, genius. The assumption seems to be that I spend HOURS here behind a computer. But the fact is that I'm so GOOD at what I do, that I only spend spare bits of time here answering questions. Not that its any of your business what I do with my time. I'm not arrogant enough to post pics of my abs on the Internet.

NORMAL people don't put advertisements out there to go to Vegas. That's the stuff that pedophiles and deviants do. This just tells me you have no friends. If you had some, you could ask them to go with you, rather than desperately seeking friendship in cyberspace. And thinking that this antisocial behavior is normal is pathetic. We're not paranoid, just exercising the normal amount of caution. Something you seem to lack.

I was actually looking out for you, but you seem to have alienated the only people who even care to answer your question.

This isn't a site where people meet each other. This is a site where you ask a question relating to the topic you are posting on, and we answer it.

I'm a normal person and I know very well that your behavior of posting all this is anything but normal. Normal people go out of their comfort zone and make friends that way rather than going on the web to find friends. Your behavior is not normal at all.

Make some friends. Sounds like you're the freak that people need to avoid! Case in point, your display picture makes a GREAT example.

Source(s): If me (with a social anxiety disorder and ADHD) have had friends and made friends easily all my life, then so can you. In fact, I just made a new friend last week and we're working on a school project as we speak (as I go on Y!A in between. Lol!)

I'll tell you the difference between Yahoo! Answers and online dating sites, Craigslist, etc. This is a community where users gain knowledge through questions and answers - not a place for friends or dates. What you posted is, in fact, a violation.

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines...

Source(s): I actually read the guidelines.

Thank you for the offer, but no thanks. There is just something about your question that tells me you're not my "type". I would be surprised if any gal was dumb enough to travel with a complete stranger, but I'm sure some do.

Source(s): So Cal gal.

lmao.............. ill come if you drive plus i need some sort of proof to leave behind for my friends and family incase your a kidnapper or some sh1t lol..... my car gets low gas mileage plus i go to vegas to play poker so if your looking to party sorry buddy : / also try posting it on craigslist? or umm idk lol

Source(s): oh and plus i started working out recently and need help with my diet plan