Can ask this from everybody who has an answer? (Atheist, Christian, Jews, Muslim, and other religioues people)?

Can you explain what the point is to ask stupid question, like why do Atheist hate God, or How can I get you Atheist To convert into Christian, or why is there no proof that God exist, or (this was a good one) how can I spread the same happiness that God gives me to Atheist? Please answer me seriously and not say... show more Can you explain what the point is to ask stupid question, like why do Atheist hate God, or How can I get you Atheist To convert into Christian, or why is there no proof that God exist, or (this was a good one) how can I spread the same happiness that God gives me to Atheist? Please answer me seriously and not say because it fun to ask stupid questions.

Common sense is mostly what i am suggesting here in between these lines. Because an Christian Believe in God the same way Atheist believe he isn't real. Jews believe Jesus wasn't their saver, the same reason why Christian believe Jesus was. Muslim believe in Allah, as much Christian knows Jesus was God son.

Just stupid question really piss me of especially when two different sides throw fire balls at each other. I CAN understand if you're doing it to get a Point across (which i haven't seen), but I just want an answer why?

We're both humans in a group, are we not? We both have are own beliefs. Why not leave that alone, instead of Biting each other heads off? OH WAIT!! We're human ~face palm~! I completely forgot about that. What i am HINTING is we have are religion, belief, and Faith, because we are human?

Atheist You don't believe God because you never seen him or seen proof he exists?

Christians you believe in God Because God is the mighty creator, or you were raise up to, and whatever else.

Now think real hard when see this question, instead of just typing because you're defending your Belief. Your belief is your belief, i am not judging, i am only judging your stupid question.

Thank you for your time!!
Update: I am amused by your comments guys, but your still missing the point. But then again many people who post stupid question do deserve to be mock, and it is fun to throw fire balls at each other. Yes i left more information then what you guys are saying, and just to point out that everybody has a belief whether... show more I am amused by your comments guys, but your still missing the point. But then again many people who post stupid question do deserve to be mock, and it is fun to throw fire balls at each other. Yes i left more information then what you guys are saying, and just to point out that everybody has a belief whether it's a belief in god or gods or no god.

Let's keep going throw whatever else you want to throw at me.
Update 2: I read all your questions. So allow me to explain myself. I was born a Jew. I grown up as a Catholic and NEVER hated other people for who they were. I got lost along the way and ended up an Atheist during my teenage life. Soon a friend of mine, saw my pain. I was Lost, faithless and confused. He showed me something... show more I read all your questions. So allow me to explain myself. I was born a Jew. I grown up as a Catholic and NEVER hated other people for who they were. I got lost along the way and ended up an Atheist during my teenage life. Soon a friend of mine, saw my pain. I was Lost, faithless and confused. He showed me something that i never would have open my mine to before. Now what i am doing is looking on Yahoo! Answers for my understanding of Different Belief's and culture such as Muslim, Buddhism, and Christianity. Example, I just got done PRETTY much understanding the Catholic religion, and now I am looking at the Muslim Culture. Why am I doing this? I don't know maybe i am on here to find out why? Is it ok that i ask you this question? Why i am looking at all the cultures and their Religious view?

Does it seem I am losing Faith with God?